• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Which campaign...

will you play through first?

• Leon & Helena

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Jake & Sherry

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Chris & Piers

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
For me, it will definitely be Leon & Helena's campaign I will play first. Just seems to have the most survival horror elements added to it & I can't wait to see if capcom can actually scare me again xD

bruno

Chief Researcher
I will play Leon and Helena first since it is the main scenario (it was originally the only one).
I'm afraid of playing Chris' scenario, because I think Chris might die in this game (I don't know if we'll be shown this kind of details in other scenarios -- I think there'll be some exclusive endings to each one).

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'll play them in sequential order because that's how the story should be played. But I'm looking forward to Chris's the most.

theinternat

Queen Internet
it's going to take all my strength to NOT play jake and sherry's first, but i know the devs want us to play leon's first so i guess i'll do that

Jakeykins18

Useless
I think I've seen an interview somewhere and in it a developer says it doesn't matter who you play first, because they all end up in the same place (like RE1 & RE2). So in reality it doesn't matter. Since the demo that comes with the pre order of Dragons Dogma (which I will be getting) only lets you play as Leon or Helena, I'll be curious to see what the other characters are like. The one and only Sherry Birkin just happens to be my favorite character AND the theme of her campaign is escaping (my favorite also) AND Jake is my name too :) So I'll most likely play Sherry & Jake first ^__^

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I think I've seen an interview somewhere and in it a developer says it doesn't matter who you play first, because they all end up in the same place (like RE1 & RE2). So in reality it doesn't matter. Since the demo that comes with the pre order of Dragons Dogma (which I will be getting) only lets you play as Leon or Helena, I'll be curious to see what the other characters are like. The one and only Sherry Birkin just happens to be my favorite character AND the theme of her campaign is escaping (my favorite also) AND Jake is my name too :) So I'll most likely play Sherry & Jake first ^__^
True he said you can. But he insisted that you play them in order to get the most out of the story in the way its being told.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
It's a tough choice for me.

On one hand, Leon and Helena's part looks like it's going to take place in the White House and if you know me then you know that I like missions where I'm in the White House (No matter what kind of version it is) because it's not use in games most often and I usually find those levels to be my favorites most of the time (Well consider it all the time since I've only played 3 games where you had to go to the White House and I enjoyed all 3 levels in those 3 games.), then there's Leon who is my favorite male character in the series and I like how Helena looks, and it looks like it's going to take place in the most places from what I've seen.

Then on the other hand is Chris and Pier's story and from what I've seen the China level looks really fun.

And on the last hand is Sherry and Jake's story, and while I haven't seen barely anything from it, the place that I saw in one of the trailers looks pretty interesting, then there's the fact that Jake is the son of Albert Wesker and I want to see how he is like (Gameplay and character wise) and then there's Sherry Birkin who looks really cute, and from what I've heard, Jake is supposed to play a lot like his father.

More than likely I'm going to start with Leon and Helena's story first, but that is just a maybe because I still really don't know which one that I'm going to try first. But more than likely I'm going to go with Leon and Helena's story first because there is a lot that I like about what I've seen and that their story seems to be strongly tied to the mystery woman.

Jakeykins18

Useless
On one hand, Leon and Helena's part looks like it's going to take place in the White House
Hate to burst your bubble, but Tall Oaks is attacked with the C Virus while the president is at the local University giving a speech (which is sadly not the white house). Helena is on duty and it about to be killed by infected / eaten by him, then Leon saves her by slaying the zombified president. You should really read the UK Playstation Magazine scans, theres another thread on here with them.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Hate to burst your bubble, but Tall Oaks is attacked with the C Virus while the president is at the local University giving a speech (which is sadly not the white house). Helena is on duty and it about to be killed by infected / eaten by him, then Leon saves her by slaying the zombified president. You should really read the UK Playstation Magazine scans, theres another thread on here with them.
Then I'll take back what I said. I was looking forward to going to the White House (Unless there is a level after the University that does take place there), but being at a University is something I still like. I saw a little story section when I was looking up some info about the game, but I didn't read any of it. I think just because I heard the word President that it instantly came into my mind that it's going to take place mainly in the White House.

Note to self: Need to look up info about a game before I post something that is false.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I'm disappointed in you all after about 14 years Sherry comes back and your ditching her for Leon?

Jakeykins18

Useless
Then I'll take back what I said. I was looking forward to going to the White House (Unless there is a level after the University that does take place there), but being at a University is something I still like. I saw a little story section when I was looking up some info about the game, but I didn't read any of it. I think just because I heard the word President that it instantly came into my mind that it's going to take place mainly in the White House.

Note to self: Need to look up info about a game before I post something that is false.
Lol it's totally fine i wasnt correcting you, just informing :)

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Leons campaign > Jakes campaign > Chris's Campaign.

As that would be the way i currently see how the actual story would go out, but that's just me.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I'll play Leon's first and Jakes 2nd, I'll play them very slowly and take my time with them, With Chris's Imma get it finished as fast as I can to get him over and done with.

Top Bottom