• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which boss was easy/hard for you?

aoshi

@Silverfern : Keeping distance from those creatures can be hard as they follow up very close.Use the stool on which the grail was mounted. Always run across the stool and they will stop for a moment to turn around.Turn back quickly to fire at'em. Also u could use a mine-thrower and keep running across the cover.

Weapons:
Mine- thrower.
Riot gun.

Hope you knock'em out.

DarthDylan

When i started,i got stuck at the big battle in the hall with the monks.Then i restarted the game and managed to do it.

Anyway,
Easy:Sazzlar was really easy.I bought a rocket launcher and it killed him when the pod opened.
Hard:He is a mini boss.I have to say the Regenerator/Iron Maiden,was probaly the hardest for me.Now i kill him with the Infinite Rocket Launcher.

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Easiest: The Cabin battle after my first failed try, got extremely good.

Hardest: The Right Hand, Chainsaws, and Bitores Mendez still get me.... even if I use the Chicago Typewriter.

[ Alex | Anne | Redfield]

JAJAJAJAAJ! There all easy if ur cheap!!! Just by a bazooka and shoot them they will die in one shot..... well except the village chief he takes 2 shoots i usually get him with the shot gun at first and when he looses his lower body shoot the bazooka at him!

McCasper

Statistically The Gigante you face while defending Ashley was the hardest. She... just... wouldn't... move!

If I didn't have the rocket launcher the right hand would have been pretty hard.

Hardest for me was probably U3. He didn't kill me, it's just that I didn't have any ammo left after killing him.

All of the other bosses were pretty much the same difficulty level for me, can't decide which one was easiest.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Defenitely Verdugo. Verdugo is an ass :noes: I never kill him when I don't have a Chicago Typewriter or an Infinite Rocket Launcher. Then, there's also Salazar. Pretty hard, if you ask me :\ U3 is quite easy, but at the end, I'm all like: ''Stop chasing me already, goddamnit D<!''

NimAraya

'It' is the hardest monster to beat in the Pro mode. No doubt. Krauser was a pain in the a** too for the first time. Easiest could be the big cheese.

MeinHerzBrennt

Zombie Butt Kicker
Honestly the bosses weren't THAT hard. The ones I found more difficult were Verdigo(sp?), Saddler, and the two el gigantes. The rest weren't so bad even on professional.:D

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
The dual El Gigante's? I knifed one to death on my first play through!

Hardest boss though.... Never really had many problems with any boss. The worst was the Chainsaw lady in the shed in Ada's Seperate Ways cuz of the cramped space, lack of good weapons at that point, and the other enemies distracting you.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
xXCheshireCatXx;1617 said:
Easy for me was the Bella Sisters and El Gigante was somewhat easy. I hated fighting Bitores Mendez &gt;&lt; he was a pain!

if you hide behind a board on the second floor, he usually gets trapped when he tried to walk at u. then u aim down and fire away, when he turns into the monkey like creature he should die in six mabey seven shots of the shot gun

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When you fight chief Mendez you know when he only becomes half a body...well at the far end of the barn where the ladder is climb up and right as he swings up to hit you jump down...he gets stuck and can only move side to side...just look up and blast away...i found this out by accidnt but i use id every time now haha...

hellgirl223

Hardest: Krauser on Pro Mode, before his transformation. After the transformation, it was fairly easy. Don't underestimate the knife :lol:
and also U3 D:. damn that creature >_>

Easiest: Verdugo. Just used a rocket launcher and its over. 8D

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
The hardest boss is the two Gigantes, if you don't want to take the easy way out and drop one of them into the lava pit. I couldn't even do it and had to settle for dropping one of them.

I also really really really hate fighting the Garrador inside the small square cage in the castle. If it was just the Garrador by himself, it wouldn't be that hard, but they went and added alot of other normal enemies, which can harm you from inside and outside the cage.

Surprisingly, the main three big bosses (Mendez, Salazar, Saddler) were all really easy.

hellgirl223

oh, I remember that one with the garrador XD
I admit I kept on dying when I didn't open the lock XD
But then it got easier when you knew your strategy :lol:

I usually just shoot the lock with a TMP, and then run as fast as I could to the small narrow passage way, lure them in and shoot them one by one :lol:
Of course, if the garrador came in, I ran out and take care of the rest of the zealots first lol

As for the gigantes, I never fought them without having one of them fall in the lava pit :lol:

zombinater007

easiest boss was the lake creature.
I know this isnt a boss but i think where you hold off in the cabin with louis was hard as hell. took me 10 tries to do it, most of them accidently shooting him xD damn Louis always getting in the way. just as worse as the AI survivors in left 4 dead

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
easyist boss hands down saddler
hardest boss im tied with u3 and bitores mendez

Top Bottom