• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 where is Hunk ? How do you unlock him in mercenaries??

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I know right. I want info about new Mercs maps and characters, im not (that) bothered about the new co-op campaign or difficulty, unless there is an achievement for new difficulty

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- you can either buy them all off resident evil .net or win them and im sure thats easy sinse release and i have yet to hear anything about it??? I am thinking DLC also. By the way to we have any confirmation if its a fake, bsaa guy, or hunk ?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well i've won all of them EX1's. i think the poster above meant that, we would need every EX2 also, But i doubt anyone would have earnt that many points yet.- Its 60 000 for every EX2 costume and you would need 7 i think
If anyone has, every single costume, including EX1s and EX2s then please let us know so that can be eliminated

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well i've won all of them EX1's. i think the poster above meant that, we would need every EX2 also, But i doubt anyone would have earnt that many points yet.- Its 60 000 for every EX2 costume and you would need 7 i think
If anyone has, every single costume, including EX1s and EX2s then please let us know so that can be eliminated
I'll be working on that. So far I have 2 out of the 7. When I unlock them all, I'll let you know rather he becomes unlocked or not.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Thanks McGlynn. I asked a couple other people last night who play a lot and they think he must be Ada's partner, though they don't have all those other costumes.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
quoting Hunk's infamous quote: "The Death cannot Die" (any ways not like i am interested in unlocking BSAA agent, but i would assume if he is in the game, i would assume one needs to get an "S" rank on the upcoming "No Hope Left" difficulty, on all four campains... as it sounds about right since as Hunk's quote comes into play, Ridiculous? Yessss....Legit? Yesssss)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Thanks McGlynn. I asked a couple other people last night who play a lot and they think he must be Ada's partner, though they don't have all those other costumes.
You're welcome. It's probably going to be a while before I get all of them, I just got another 10,000 points today, but since it doesn't update your info often it's going to take a while, but around the 15th everything will go smoothly since that is when they are supposed to fix the website so that it updates every time you log in and updates more often.

HELLBOY1980

You also get 2000 pts everyday you log in. I am just still curious if the zombie event counts for both multiplayer and campaign? Also I wanna see some new legit/confirmed info on upcoming DLC, who ADA is going to co-op with and If this is Hunk or some BSAA agent???

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
You also get 2000 pts everyday you log in. I am just still curious if the zombie event counts for both multiplayer and campaign? Also I wanna see some new legit/confirmed info on upcoming DLC, who ADA is going to co-op with and If this is Hunk or some BSAA agent???
I think it counts for both. As for co-op in Ada, while not confirmed, I think it's supposed to be something like in the other campaigns where if you and 2 other people reach the same point in the story then it comenses co-op (Like say you're on Jakes campaign, if you have the settings online and someone is on Chris's campaign, and both (Or all 4 of you) make it to the Ogreman fight then all of you will go up against the boss together.) unless that's already like that in the campaign.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I think it counts for both. As for co-op in Ada, while not confirmed, I think it's supposed to be something like in the other campaigns where if you and 2 other people reach the same point in the story then it comenses co-op (Like say you're on Jakes campaign, if you have the settings online and someone is on Chris's campaign, and both (Or all 4 of you) make it to the Ogreman fight then all of you will go up against the boss together.) unless that's already like that in the campaign.
That already is in the campaign.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Actually its just a promotion right now. If you log in 7 days in a row then every next day u get 4000 but that ends on the 18th.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i noticed when playing Leon chapter 5 again today their is a masked BSAA agent who intersects a few times, he waves you over to a chopper, later he drives the jeep in with the big mounted turrets. Thought that could be the 'skin' for the character, even possibly him, but then he got squashed halfway through the fight so I wasn't sure.

HELLBOY1980

so Ive gotten an "S" with every character and Ive unlocked every character and alternate costume....maybe the ex-costumes if all unlocked will unlock this secret hunk/bsaa looking guy ??

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
so Ive gotten an "S" with every character and Ive unlocked every character and alternate costume....maybe the ex-costumes if all unlocked will unlock this secret hunk/bsaa looking guy ??
Yeah someone said that but i doubt its true, we've not seen any evidence like a screen shot or anything, someone would have done it by now i reckon

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I heard it from ign and other infamous sites.
Do you have a link? i've searched a lot and only time i've heard that is people guessing it on forums, not seen any sort of official screenshot of the menu with him on or anything to confirm, i think he isn't released yet but i hope to be prooved wrong

Top Bottom