• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 where is Hunk ? How do you unlock him in mercenaries??

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- I cannot find a video or tutorial on how to unlock hunk or the guy they showed that looked like hunk??? there is also no mention of him in my guide or anywhere !!! Just that pic that showed all the merc characters, was that fake ?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Yes it was a a fake. There is only 8 Mercenaries characters. Leon, Chris, Jake, Helena, Piers, Sherry, Ada, and Carla. I'm going to guess that you saw the video taht Eddges posted up on here showing all the characters, that was actually the game being modded (Hince the title Mod Progress).

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Im not sure on various forums there is a rumour to get an S rank with all 8 characters + their costumes on the three mercenaries maps (not the DLC maps). I have done them all for 2 maps i just need to do Steel beast with all chars then i can confirm or otherwise I think that is the secret achievement 'cut above the rest' or something.

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
No idea, I think it might be a mod. If it isn't a mod though I think it will either be future paid DLC (which case **** you Capcom) or he will be buyable from RE.net

I've unlocked all characters and their secondary costumes and I haven't got him.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
No idea, I think it might be a mod. If it isn't a mod though I think it will either be future paid DLC (which case **** you Capcom) or he will be buyable from RE.net

I've unlocked all characters and their secondary costumes and I haven't got him.
I've unlocked all them Im heard a rumour from a few top leaderboard players that BSAA Agent or AKA HUnk is unlocked by getting an S Rank with each of those characters And their costumes on the three maps: Urban chaos, steel beast, and mining the depths note thats like 16 S ranks per map, 16 x 3 S ranks. Until i have done all steel beast or someone else comes forward saying they'v got all those S ranks he might still be in there

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
There is a video on YouTube showing all the character taunts in Mercs, and the BSAA guy has his own taunt, so he must be playable. (Also you can taunt? How the hell?)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
LB does an extra 'taunt' speech.
It might have just been on disc content that was hacked through a PC or xbox hacking software its possible Hunk isnt unlockable until further DLC comes out.
But like i said i still need to get a few S' on that Steel beast map then i would know for sure..

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
There is a video on YouTube showing all the character taunts in Mercs, and the BSAA guy has his own taunt, so he must be playable. (Also you can taunt? How the hell?)
LB+RB / L2+R2 As far as I remember. orrect me if Im wrong.

And regarding the Agent im starting to think he will be an exclusive char that can only be used by the winner of the latest online event. The idea is kinda iteresting if thats in fact going to turn out true.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hey good news hopefully for you BSAA Agent Hunk hunters!
I asked Capcom UK on their facebook a few times and they now give me a sneaky reply- they say they will be talking about him, Soon.. See pic :)
BSAAproof_zps1351f294.png

HELLBOY1980

I asked Capcom UK on their facebook a few times and they now give me a sneaky reply- they say they will be talking about him, Soon.. See pic :)

-hopefully they actually do....You know Capcom they are like the dad who always says hell show up for your baseball game but goes to the track instead.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah I know they will probaly keep us waiting for like 6 months but to be honest if they had any sense they would get these extra maps, characters and versus DLC out pronto because there are so many big games coming out in the next 2 months they will loose potential DLC sales imo

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Yeah I know they will probaly keep us waiting for like 6 months but to be honest if they had any sense they would get these extra maps, characters and versus DLC out pronto because there are so many big games coming out in the next 2 months they will loose potential DLC sales imo
Then again if they release it too early they r gonna get blamed more that it should have been together with the base game lolz

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I'm dying for this DLC so much, wish it was just released on release day like they said.

It's going to be amazing.

HELLBOY1980

- They ever answer you back ??

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
To unlock 'BSAA Solider' Unlock the EX2 Costumes on Mercenaries.
Where did you get that from?
The only thing i have heard is to get an S rank with every character on every map + costumes but i think this has been confirmed to not work, so you think unlock every EX2 costume? Because someone would have probaly done that by now?

Top Bottom