• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 where is Hunk ? How do you unlock him in mercenaries??

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Surely someone must have them all! I have three but im cautious to buy more incase they release something more useful to buy.!
Also it is weird how the skill points can't transfer to .net in someway, i have brought All the skills with my ingame money and now have like 700 000 with nothing to spend it on, where as on .net i have like 60 000 Enough for one costume. Whats the best way to earn points on .net?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
My bet still is on that he can be used only by the winner of the latest event. Will see that in 4 days when the zombie wipe out event ends.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
from the sound of the general population of this thread, it seems that "IF" this BSAA Agent (Hunk, look-alike) is in the game, that you all are interested in choosing him. "IF" he is in the game.

Side-Note: i on the other am not, i am completely satisfied with Ada's both costume 1 and 2 (more so the second) and also both Helena's two alternatives (quite a tribute to the first Resident Evil). Capcom has done good on introducing a new female character (i am talking about Helena, as Sherry isn't a new character, as she is an original from the first Resident Evil) :p

Top Bottom