• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite Resident Evil film?

What's your favorite Resident Evil film?

• Resident Evil: Extinction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil: Afterlife

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Even though Leon looks completely weird and wrong, Degeneration. Leon is about my only major gripe with Degeneration.

Lithium

Damnation. I really like sassy-bad a** Leon. :D
Degeneration is great, too, but it seemed like they forgot to animate Leon's face in that one...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
My favourite is Degeneration because Claire. My favourite live action film is Extinction because Claire.

But seriously, Degeneration was great and I think Damnation was good but a bit weird. The live action films aren't very good but I still have fun watching them... apart from Retribution... *shivers*

Flipqy42

Nevermore
1. Degeneration, because of Claire
2. Damnation, because Leon had a personality, and because of the Ada vs Svetlana scene
3. Extinction and Afterlife, only because of Claire and Wesker.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't like the live action, either. Oh, sweet merciful lord, are they bad.... Damnation. Degeneration had the Claire but Damnation had the Leon.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't like the live action, either. Oh, sweet merciful lord, are they bad.... Damnation. Degeneration had the Claire but Damnation had the Leon.

Degeneration had the Leon as well though (why do I find putting "the" before a name so funny?).

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
If i could pick 3:
First live action film
Retribution
Degeneration

I picked retribution though because I thought that it was Alot of fun to watch and the story want as complete garbage as afterlife
Also it had ada.
In general I have a real soft spot for Milla and jills actress :D

berto

I Saw the Devil
Degeneration had the Leon as well though (why do I find putting "the" before a name so funny?).
Yeah, but it wasn't the same and that's because Leon was too tense and serious. Claire was still very much herself but Leon wasn't as interesting as he was in RE4, didn't say any smart ass remarks or make any jokes or had any dumb as hell retorts to the bad guys. So, yeah, it had Leon in it and I guess it was Leon but it wasn't the Leon.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
They're Paul W.S. Anderson masturbating all over Resident Evil's face while Alice punches you in the kidneys for being a fan of the games.

Hahahahahahah. Milla Jovovich says she's a fan of the games then insults them and says Alice would make them so much better. No. Just no.

Top Bottom