• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your current wallpaper?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
My current wallpaper is the only decent Newtmas wallpaper I could find all over the internet... Maybe I was looking in the wrong places, so if someone can recommend a site where there's more wallpapers like this, I would greatly appreciate it. There's no rush, though, since this one is quite nice too (just a little small).

wallpaper6iokm.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@KevinStriker I LOVE IT! I Jacked it for my personal collection :3

People should post the raw picture instead of screen capping your desktop. We can't use them then :p
Now @Daburcor better start sharing his lyrics :3 I didn't know he was a song writer, at least I assume he writes his lyrics. I do, and @Maddy7 needs to share some of her music one day and not be embarrassed, we don't judge here :3

rcq7fd.jpg

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever

People should post the raw picture instead of screen capping your desktop. We can't use them then :p
Now @Daburcor better start sharing his lyrics :3 I didn't know he was a song writer, at least I assume he writes his lyrics. I do, and @Maddy7 needs to share some of her music one day and not be embarrassed, we don't judge here :3

rcq7fd.jpg

I woul do like that thing with posting clear wallpaper pic but currently having issues with image hoster i use again so im on side of problems for now.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I woul do like that thing with posting clear wallpaper pic but currently having issues with image hoster i use again so im on side of problems for now.

It's alright. My computer is having a few issues as well. Such as not being able to watch Youtube videos on this site and I need to go to Youtube to watch them xD

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll

rcq7fd.jpg
Yes, I've been writing music/lyrics for a loooooong time. I just mostly keep them to myself these days. It's nice to know you and Maddy are writers as well! If you're interested, I went ahead and made a playlist of some of my demos on my SoundCloud page that I'll keep up for the weekend or until I know you've gotten a chance to check it out (whichever comes first).

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Yes, I've been writing music/lyrics for a loooooong time. I just mostly keep them to myself these days. It's nice to know you and Maddy are writers as well! If you're interested, I went ahead and made a playlist of some of my demos on my SoundCloud page that I'll keep up for the weekend or until I know you've gotten a chance to check it out (whichever comes first).

I like it!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
593531.jpg

I wonder why Sega doesn't remake this game. If they market it right, it would be a huge hit. It would sell very well with the older RPG fans and over in Japan. It was such a fun game :)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
My random desktop picture is:

a2supv.jpg

My not so random mobile picture, since some people post those. Should be of no surprise to some xD

160u6x4.jpg

Top Bottom