• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your current wallpaper?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I thought it would be a cool idea to share your current desktop wallpapers with each other. I'm just shy of 1'700 wallpapers. They are on a 3 hour rotation. Try to keep them 1080 if possible and lets grow our collection with cool wallpapers.

No they don't need to be just Resident Evil wallpapers. Just what you currently have on display :p Also lets keep this appropriate. If you have nudity or "overly" offensive wallpaper, please wait until another one passes by.

Unfortunately this one isn't, but it is my current wallpaper. It was too badass to pass up!

4uaxz8.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
We already have a thread like this, just so you know.
But I don't blame you for starting another thread since it's titled Show me your...

That's.... definitely not the same thing. Two very different concepts, no one is going to want to use those as wall-papers. One is about sharing and the other is about.... showing people what's on your computer? Lmao

Actually, here's a great prank to play on your friends. Take a screenshot of their desktop. Make a new folder an put ALL their icons in the folder. You can put the folder in their my document's folder or leave it on the desktop and see if their notice it. None of their icons will work and they will think there is something wrong with their computer. A friend of mine got me good with this and I know computers fairly well, he doesn't.

If you REALLY want to be an asshole. Put "System32" in that folder and see if they delete it for not knowing what it is. I wouldn't recommend it though. It's a great way to get stabbed. If you don't know what it does. It breaks their operating system.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
My PC is having issues so I'm stuck with my laptop for the next week and a half. It's bull**** because I've done every known fix, including in command pomt, system files, and yes.... modifying a few 0's to 1's. FML!
Not even the computer place has never seen anything like it. At least most of the parts are under warranty if it is a hardware failure. I HATE reformatting :'(

Anyways this is the only wallpaper on my lappy

ff889187b8381f32eca7e66e2d0bb2f55684bd2c.jpg

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
I hardly ever use my computer anymore so here's my phone wallpaper. Kingdom Hearts <3

image_13.jpeg

Like also this mobile wallpaper :), beside i have this game on tablet and its nice but i understand whats happening partially since i have some knowlegde on JP language but still some words are hard to me.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Here's me waiting for EU release :/

Im also waiting for EU or ENG version of this as told not all i understand but on whole that game tells the story of KH verse when been Keyblade Wars period of it, well now on game i grind to get Ultima Weapon Keyblade now like one i had on it webrowser game version.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Im also waiting for EU or ENG version of this as told not all i understand but on whole that game tells the story of KH verse when been Keyblade Wars period of it, well now on game i grind to get Ultima Weapon Keyblade now like one i had on it webrowser game version.
Theres been a serious lack of kh news though, it's killing me heh

May need to draw a new pencil art picture of a kh charcater to use as my next background
I'm using the pyramid head I drew for alpt of things lately but I kinda want a change

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I have no way of sharing my computer's wallpaper but I can share my phone's wallpaper. It's some delicious fanart of Alistair Theirin from Dragon Age :3 I adore his goofiness.

2016_03_04_16.51.34_zpswr5esct1.png

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Mine's from Telltale's Game of Thrones. The game could have been better, but boy do I love the characters, and especially Asher Forrester. He's my son... my child... he deserves to be happy...

tumblr_o3jjenag7d1v5qmito1_1280.png

Top Bottom