• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Yeah, that's annoying. In Sanctuary I've decorated every house and yet all my settlers go into my house. Every settler is assigned to their own beds, and yet I've still come across ones that I've specially decorated houses for sleeping in my bed. :angry:

I know. and its more annoying when i go to sleep and one of the settlers wakes me up so he or she could sleep in my bed. which leaves me with two options.

1. Build a floating house and store the stairs every time i leave my house.

2. Live in a settlement on my own.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Well, currently still playing Witcher 3, Blood and Wine expansion in fact... Gotta finish all quests, side quests etc. again :) And also I came back to first inFamous after 4 years...

Fenris

Wolf :)
Still playing the RE7 demo. Ending of P.T was also discovered couple of days later by accident. So there is still hope. Y u doin' dis Capcom?

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Still playing the RE7 demo. Ending of P.T was also discovered couple of days later by accident. So there is still hope. Y u doin' dis Capcom?
The thing is, it was expected to take weeks to solve Silent Hills. I think maybe Capcom wants to make sure nobody accidentally figures this out quickly. So whatever it is IF there is still undiscovered stuff, it's very well hidden, not to mention that people on Reddit and Neogaf have been brute forcing this demo lol.

Fenris

Wolf :)
Just search youtube for "Resident Evil 7 live stream" there are people who do streams for about 8 hours to uncover the mystery. I would really think by now that there is nothing to this demo and Capcom is just trolling us. However a lot of Capcom spokesmen confirmed that we haven't seen everything of the demo yet . (One german capcom dude said that the axe is important for an event in the attic, one other dude said that both axe and finger have a use and one guy even claimed that the demo has about 5 - 6 endings.) I agree with you though, Capcom probably just wanted their demo to be more "difficult" than P.T was.

Last edited:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Got darkest dungeon, gauntlet, and ds1 off steam summer sale.

So far I've been playing darkest dungeon. Turn-based combat galore and infinite rng-generated content? Yes please!

Turo602

The King of Kings
Been playing Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. It's crazy how muddy some of the best looking games of the last generation really are when compared to this generation. Didn't think this game would look that much different from the original but the difference is very clear. Although, I will say this version is a lot more glitchier than the original. Bunch of weird stuff going on in this game. Nothing game breaking, just very entertaining.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
A bit of Umbrella Corps "One Life" mode. Way better than most will give it credit for. People do realize that this is basically an Indie level quality game by a AAA budget. This should have been clear from the first reveal. The multiplayer is significantly better from what they showed us initially.

Did people seriously expect AAA quality with this game after the reveal? Ugh...

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
I approve
silent-hill-4-gif.gif

I don't know you but I'd live here.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Playing Dying Light: The Following. Taking a small break from the main quest to indulge in the misadventure of Tolga and Fatin.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I just finished Stories: Path of Destinies. It was pretty good. I have to finish Dangerous Golf next. Then it's on to something new! Hopefully Assassin's Creed Rogue. I've put off playing it for to long.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
prince-of-persia-warrior-within.jpg

I love the Sands of Time trilogy, and I'm currently replaying through it for the billionth time. Right now I'm on Warrior Within.
When people say the Batman Arkham games have the best combat system of the action adventure genre, I always answer Free Form Fighting System, pal. And goddamn this soundtrack still kicks all kind of ass.

66103-Beyond_Good_And_Evil-3.jpg

A sadly overlooked classic from Ubisoft (in terms of sales). I played this a looooooooooong time ago, and I don't know why, felt the urge of revisiting it. I was young back then, but now I realize how much waifu material Jade is.

header.jpg

Cause sometimes I just wanna shoot everything that moves.

header.jpg

I remember I was very curious when this game was about to come out. A franctic FPS set in WW1, with supernatural ****, demons, and all hellish kind? Sign me up! But I never got the chance to play it. But then this year's Steam summer sales came around and I suddenly, for no reason, remembered I wanted this game.
I'm really enjoying it, but holy crap the loading times are loooooong. I can literally go have a **** and it would still be loading. No, really, I tried.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Foxtrot94 God it's been so long since I played Beyond Good & Evil. That game was one of the shortest games I've ever played, but it was pretty awesome for the most part. Sadly I only vaguely remember it, which is odd because I remember mostly every game I play :p

I really hope it gets a remake/remaster before the 2nd one comes out.

You excited for BG&E2 or hopeless at this point? It's still in development https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/06/20/beyond-good-evil-2-e3-2016/ I think the rumors are true. At least both Ubisofts actions and comments seem to suggest so.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
@Foxtrot94 God it's been so long since I played Beyond Good & Evil. That game was one of the shortest games I've ever played, but it was pretty awesome for the most part. Sadly I only vaguely remember it, which is odd because I remember mostly every game I play :p

I really hope it gets a remake/remaster before the 2nd one comes out.

You excited for BG&E2 or hopeless at this point? It's still in development https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/06/20/beyond-good-evil-2-e3-2016/ I think the rumors are true. At least both Ubisofts actions and comments seem to suggest so.

They are still working on BG&E2. Its been over 10 years since i've heard about it.

Top Bottom