• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
But it was only announced 8 years ago? So how is that even possible? :/

Maybe i posses the power to see certain things of the future that has a direct connection to me but i still haven't completely learned how to control it that power.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Maybe i posses the power to see certain things of the future that has a direct connection to me but i still haven't completely learned how to control it that power.

That's possible. Why didn't you warn us that RE7 would be in first person?

....Even though we shouldn't have been surprised considering that there was so much evidence that it was going to be reinventing the series for.... umm what.... 2 years now? xD

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Pokemon Go. Everyone around where I live is. It's literally everywhere.

Let's just say I've been getting lots of exercise.
aF6FotE.png

Last edited:

Lithium

Niantic should hurry with the Pokemon Go release in Europe. I don't want to download it via apk mirror, but since everybody's playing it gets harder and harder to resist...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Iron Maiden released a game called Legacy of the Beast, so I've been playing that regularly. It's a turned based battle/rpg type thing.

It's decent and if ur a fan of Maiden then you'll like the soundtrack :)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Just started a game of Diablo III with my best friend. We're having fun. I think it's a little more enjoyable than some of the other Blizzard games I've played

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Got around to playing Wolfenstein: The New Order after getting it for ten dollars on sale.
It was pretty good, really hearkens back to the days where first-person shooters weren't even their own genre, they were just "Doom Clones". To play a first person shooter whose main draw was the polished, addictive main campaign, HAS NO MULTIPLAYER and wasn't afraid to kick your ass just as hard as you can dish it out, in the modern day no less, was a nice surprise.
It also had some elements of light stealth, just like the Castle Wolfenstein games and the original Wolfenstein 3d.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Started playing Battlefield 3 again. Forgot how much fun those games are. It's so satisfying when you get a headshot with a sniper from across the map :)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
All the dark souls. 12th playthrough of DS2.

Edit: beat it in a day. That's a sign I need a break.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Replayed Streets of Rage and then The Legend of ZELDA: A Link To The Past. F*ck, they're both still so good.

Started playing Battlefield 3 again. Forgot how much fun those games are. It's so satisfying when you get a headshot with a sniper from across the map :)

So how about that single player campaign, huh?

Top Bottom