• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Whatever happened to Billy after RE:Zero??

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I have played RE0, I have played UC "Train Derailment", and I have read the SD Perry novel, Zero Hour, and I still don't know what exactly happened to Billy.

UC mentions that Billy went missing, but that isn't something we didn't know, that could simply imply that he was doing exactly what he was trying to do, which is not be found, as he was still a fugitive.

Perhaps the next RE movie, maybe a sequel to Degeneration, will have Billy, maybe some Harrison Ford qualities as seen in The Fugitive...:)

leapyear29

no one knows..there are nothing but theories.
the most likely of which is that he went on to live in peace.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Or he was doggie food in Raccoon Forest...

Perhaps he was led by Al Lester into the abandoned hospital from Outbreak File#2?

Capcom will more than likely just leave his story a mystery.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Personally I thought Billy would make some kind of an appearence in RE5. The mission he was a part of was in Africa, and he was charged with murdering villagers. Perhaps Capcom could have said that unbeknownst to Billy his squad was following orders in conjunction with Umbrella's wishes. (Umbrella/ US government cooperation) The Villagers could have been the ones from Sheva's Village, including her parents, and caused her to become who she is in RE5. Rebecca could have been there, and the whole game could have been longer.

A more important query would be, where the hell is Barry Burton? He is only like Chris' best friend.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Billy was only on a mission in Africa, and considering that is where his life took a turn for the worst(being framed for 23 murders), he probably wouldn't return there. He is probably just laying low in the US or Mexico or something, assuming he is alive.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Spike991;63101 said:
Billy was only on a mission in Africa, and considering that is where his life took a turn for the worst(being framed for 23 murders), he probably wouldn't return there. He is probably just laying low in the US or Mexico or something, assuming he is alive.

Where did you get that info?? He hasn't been heard from since RE0!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
wolfgirl;63136 said:
Where did you get that info?? He hasn't been heard from since RE0!

What info, the one after the "probably"?

"he probably wouldn't return there. He is probably just laying low in the US or Mexico or something, assuming he is alive."

That was just a probable theory, not info that I got from anywhere, as nobody knows what has happened to him.:)

I was just saying how it was unlikely that he would have returned to Africa, if he were still alive, thus not be in RE5.

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
I love Billy and hope he returns one day so we can find out. I'm pretty sure he's still alive out there. I suspect he may show up in the new RE CGI movie coming up, Damnation. Hopefully!

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
I have played RE0, I have played UC "Train Derailment", and I have read the SD Perry novel, Zero Hour, and I still don't know what exactly happened to Billy.

UC mentions that Billy went missing, but that isn't something we didn't know, that could simply imply that he was doing exactly what he was trying to do, which is not be found, as he was still a fugitive.

Perhaps the next RE movie, maybe a sequel to Degeneration, will have Billy, maybe some Harrison Ford qualities as seen in The Fugitive...:)
The world may never know!xD

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Not sure anyone knows. I'd love to see him return in a game though, he was one of my fav guy characters.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist

Did you like the novel?

Top Bottom