• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Whatever happened to Billy after RE:Zero??

bruno

Chief Researcher
I doubt of that... he doesn't want to be seen, so he'll just keep hiding somewhere.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
alonecrow;9551 said:
disappear from the world and stay away from umbrella..
That sounds about right xD
he is a criminal so cops wonna arrest him haha imagine being in a prison when a virus outbreaks, you'd be f-ed.

judled

but if you remember billy was decleared dead by rebecca so the feds aint lookig for him.. no real need to hide. i'd still like ta know where he ended up.

alonecrow

well, it's true that Rebecca reported that Billy already dead. but if people saw him walking on the streets, surely they will know that Rebecca lied..

D

Deleted member 1428

Maybe the Elimenator he knocked off the mansion balcony came back for revenge and ate him.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
This is one of those discussions thats just left up imagination. Theres no official reason given by capcom so we wont know for now

ResidentZelda

Hey he could be anywere, and anyone. Like aintnoscrub said that he could had a sex change, he could be Nemesis, he could have been part of "Los illuminados" and killed by Leon somewere in the game and you didn't recognize it (because let's face it, All of the zealots look the same :/), He could even be secretly married to Rebecca and that's why she dissapeared *shrugs* We will never know unless lazy CAPCOM tells us :)

codename: HUNK

Billy is a fugitive on the run. He is currently in hiding. The only questions that leaves is where, and if he escaped racoon city before the bomb hit. Since he is a fugitive, he would want to avoid any heavily populated areas, so he most likely left the city before the virus broke out among the citizens. As for his whereabouts, he is probably in a rural town or village in some foreign country. Mexico would be my guess. I would assume he be a major character in one of the upcoming RE games.

ResidentZelda

Mexico or Colombia would have been the two best ideas, even the small countries in central America would be better where they don't care if you're a escaped fugivite, but the only thing is that he would have to learn to speak spanish XD I would PAY to see any RE character speaking spanish lol XD

Top Bottom