• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Whatever happened to Billy after RE:Zero??

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Pretty sad that Rebecca is your favorite character because of the way she's depicted in the novels, which are non-cannon XD

Shut up hoe. LOL jk She's also my favorite because of the games, but I gotta admit her "non-canonical" character S.D Perry portrayed was pretty awesome... plus why is there going to be a person from the S.D. Perry Novels in Damnation? Capcom must listen to her in some way, shape or form :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Shut up hoe. LOL jk She's also my favorite because of the games, but I gotta admit her "non-canonical" character S.D Perry portrayed was pretty awesome... plus why is there going to be a person from the S.D. Perry Novels in Damnation? Capcom must listen to her in some way, shape or form :p
What character from her novels are gonna be in Damnation?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What character from her novels are gonna be in Damnation?

I dunno, the only thing they said was "Ada Wong, and another female lead protagonist from the novels will appear in the film." Ya got me... I was betting it was Rebecca, but it's not so I have no clue.

... Wait a minute, aren't there novels... based on the movies? Oh my god if it's Alice I'm going to beat someone's ass. :mad:

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I dunno, the only thing they said was "Ada Wong, and another female lead protagonist from the novels will appear in the film." Ya got me... I was betting it was Rebecca, but it's not so I have no clue.

... Wait a minute, aren't there novels... based on the movies? Oh my god if it's Alice I'm going to beat someone's ass. :mad:
**** THAT NOISE

Top Bottom