• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What video game(s) are you playing?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I'm mainly playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (which is like f*cking crack), but I'm also beginning to snipe away at GTA5. I'd happily recommend both!

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Atm I'm playing Silent Hill 3. I only finished Silent Hill 2 maybe 2-3mths ago after putting it off for over a decade.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Playing these 2 currently and I totally recommend them to everyone here, if you haven't played them, you're missing out on the best game of 2013 and 1 of the best games based on a movie.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, since last I posted I've passed a few games. After passing Devil May Cry a while back, I jumped right into 2 and 3, finished New Super Luigi U, and passed Heavenly Sword. I am currently playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I was playing through Mario and Luigi Series Finished SS Saga monthes Ago I JUST finished Partners in Time (My Fav) I beat BiS Today in like 3 hours

FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON DREAM TEAM WHOOOO

I also got New Super Mario Bros 2
Mario Kart 7
And Soon I'll be getting A WiiU with Wind Waker HD and New Super Mario Bros U (And the Luigi version)

And Generally any Mario product afterwards

ESPECIALLY MARIO KART 8 Although I don't see why they scrapped the Mario Galaxy Gimmick. Oh well

Also playing State of Decay ( A VERY GOOD Zombie game)
Left 4 Dead 2
Grand Theft Auto Online (But my PS3 Busted so I sent that to get fixed.)
My friend was nice and bought me Metroid: Other M (Sure it sucks in story but if gameplay A.K.A Combat is fluent I'll be happy)

I also went throw the gamecube version of Wind Waker also. Super Mario Galaxy
And finally Possible one of the best games in history...
Super Metroid...DAT GAME

Reactions: Jen
Top Bottom