• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What type of music do you listen to?

What type of music do you listen to

• Rock/metal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • pop

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • country

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • rap

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • funny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hinder isn't exactly the first band that comes to mind when I think of rock music. Maybe that's just me though.

Also why does it matter if people like pop music anyway? It's not like they are twisting your arm and making you listen to it.
Dude it just gets hard when they play it everywhere and you have no choice but to listen to it.
I once was shopping at walmart and they turned on JB so what did I do? I left the store and waited in the car

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Well I was hesitant to make that post but I knew I had to get that off my chest now My night feels 100% better.
I really hope I offended you I hope I mad you want to listen to
Nickle back, three days grace, avenged sevenfold, hinder, pop evil, and drowning pool.
ROCK IS STILL WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a nice way to earn yourself a warning. Rudeness and unnecessary double-posting are not tolerated.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Ima jump in here coz this is my motherfreakin' board, yo. And other pseudo-gangsta phrases.

Put simply, you disrespect my staff, you disrespect me. I don't take too kindly to that. Moderate your behaviour or kindly take your attitude elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom