• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What type of music do you listen to?

What type of music do you listen to

• Rock/metal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • pop

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • country

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • rap

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • funny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I won't answer the poll because it doesn't cover my interests. I love rock and despise metal.
Aside from rock I listen to punk, electronica/trip hop, and rocksteady.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I listen to Soul, Rap, Alternate Rock/Hip-Hop, Heavy Metal, Christian Metal, Black Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Nu-Metal, some Pop, Industrial Metal, Gothic Metal, Alternate Metal, and probably more...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine.
Well I was hesitant to make that post but I knew I had to get that off my chest now My night feels 100% better.
I really hope I offended you I hope I mad you want to listen to
Nickle back, three days grace, avenged sevenfold, hinder, pop evil, and drowning pool.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Oh sweetheart, I don't think you have a lengthy enough vocabulary to offend me. Better luck next time. :)
Sweetheart...? I must be on more drugs then I thought.
Did I at least make you listen to good music? hear I will help If you like justin beiber then I will probally start you off with some love rock...
There like the song?

Hoady

Rap,Rock,Metal,Reggae,Dubstep,Alternative,Instrumental,Electric,Game Soundtracks,Tibetan Flutes!!Genres are hard to define these days, there is like 1000 different types of Metal so its just easier to say Metal.The only thing i can't tolerate is most of the radio and Heavy Metal with those blood curdling voices that you can't understand.Love the instruments but the voice comes in and destroys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom