• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What to think of the novels

umbra aeterna

Excella was undesirable because of her easiness, her availability, and her desperation to please him, or to prove herself worthy. I can't imagine he would want to validate such a lowly existence, so in turn, he infected the woman and killed her off before she became too much of an annoyance. The rejection (and mutation) scenes were to highlight his complete lack of empathy. Now it really has nothing to with him being a homosexual - and the 'fans' are idiots.

-this is very much true.however, if she was always a wantkn sexpot, how could she maintain tricell? Wesker did hus thing.but more to devieve her than actual desire for tge woman.her behavior was disturbing. However, what if uroburos made her worthy? Whos to say wesker wouldn't have taken her back? And no, i doubt Wesker's gay...he could be bi...any of em could actually :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
-the clothes and his chris obsession (shipper onboard)
Fair enough.

-still say he was all up in excella..come on, he convinced her to turn over her resources, her company! You can't tell me he didn't work his magic stick on her.but he over did it cuz she was climbing all overhim. Sometimes that much swag n pimpestry makes life hard.ladies won't leave the poor guy alone lol
I wonder if he ever take those shades off... like ever.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"

Not since before his first death, I imagine. His viral resurrection kind of gave him glowing red cats' eyes that might make the average person freak out. Although I guess he could just say they're contact lenses.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

In UC, after he was "killed", he had no glasses (in his scenario thingy).

Not since before his first death, I imagine. His viral resurrection kind of gave him glowing red cats' eyes that might make the average person freak out. Although I guess he could just say they're contact lenses.

His eyes were blue after he was revived in UC, so maybe he did start wearing contact lenses, and everything's a lie! (They probably actually just forgot. xD)

Top Bottom