• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What RE media do you own?

What Resi media do you own?

• Total voters

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I was lucky enough to get RE3 at a car-boot sale. Some lady bought a PlayStation set for her 6 year-old and realized that RE3 may be a little inappropriate. She was looking for a copy of a Spyro series game, which I had at my stall, so we just swapped lol

I got it for the value of 50p :D But it was worth my heart and soul lol

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I had a spare copy of Spyro 3.

I have the original Spyro but I don't think it's as good as Spyro 2 or 3. Is Spyro 1 rare now?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Well here in Sweden Spyro 1 preowned is about 300=25GBP but it's diffrent from store to store but if you find the buyer you can get alot out of it.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah. Lol most people own RE4 than anyother RE game lol.

Damn! When will I ever get more RE games?! I know there are some coming out on Wii like REmake (I think)), RE: Darkside Chronicles, and one now which is RE: Archives but my dad says he doesn't like to waste his time buying games and my mom says I'll have to wait for Christmas or my birthday to get the games.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
REmake is resident evil archives lol! And unless they bring out another rail shooter darkside chronicles will probably be the last wii RE for some time

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I say RE4 was what made RE official! But take it easy Nemises because when you get 18 and your credit card ^^ you can buy them yourself of the internet. The games will always be out there new Sealed and preowned. Many old companys went bankruptcy back in the 90's which left old new games waiting for us to get them.

D

Deleted member 1428

When I turn 18 I'll be busy studying for college or maybe be in college so in other words I won't have time to play anything anymore :(.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Nemises;53698 said:
When I turn 18 I'll be busy studying for college or maybe be in college so in other words I won't have time to play anything anymore :(.

I'm nearly 19 and going to university, but I'll still do it haha xD

Resi is like, one of your 5 a day lol

Valentine

Hard To Kill
wolfgirl;53721 said:
I'm nearly 19 and going to university, but I'll still do it haha xD

Resi is like, one of your 5 a day lol
Yeah! indeed you got to put some room in for Resident Evil:)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
age won't stop you trust us.
i'll be busy studying hard again after summers over but i'll still get round to it

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
aintnoscrub;54017 said:
age won't stop you trust us.
i'll be busy studying hard again after summers over but i'll still get round to it

Exactly :p I just got the GameCube!! I got to work but will try REmake :D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
aintnoscrub;54049 said:
ooo hurry up and get on it.

Had a brief go at REmake, got to the cut-scene where Jill and Barry fight the zombie who comes into the dining room and then I had to get back to work lol

Will give it a proper crack this weekend, but from what I've seen I love it!!

What's with the question thing when you choose "new game"?

Top Bottom