• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What RE media do you own?

What Resi media do you own?

• Total voters

wpstudart

aintnoscrub Yeah, after I completely change of home, I'll get all my games together and take a pic, it's awesome when it's all together :D

ResidentZelda Your mom did a S.T.A.R.S. Jacket? Can I borrow your mom for one day? hahaha :lol:

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Yes we should post pictures of each ones collection here but I'm so sure there's a thread like it somwhere deep down but still do it!

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
shesh...I feel like a slacker...all I have is RE: A :(
I want to get the games...but all I have is a GameCube...hmm..which game should I buy first? REmake or RE: 0? I like RE: 0 alot...maybe I'll get that one first, then REmake..lol

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
hmm...alright! then that'll be the one I'll get. lol. Then I'll finally be able to start up my own collection of RE games :D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
You could save for a Wii, trade in the GameCube and get RE4, Umbrella Chronicles AND Darkside Chronicles (when released) too :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
hahaa i wishh.
you can only get resident evil 1 cheap, mine cost less than £3 on ebay
zero goes for over a tenner, and 2 and 3 for GC on ebay are also going for a over a tenner.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Still, may find a lucky deal xD

I'm now looking for RE0, RE Director's Cut, RE 2 maybe and RE Code Veronica X.

If I can find some cheapies, I will go for them :D

aintnoscrub

Premium
i want resident evil zero really badly.
2 and 3 are bottom of my list because i have them on pc, but would eventually like them on G.
code veronica x-i got that for under a fiver on ebay a few months back.
just be persistent and you'll find a deal.

aintnoscrub

Premium
because to me, even though i really want it, because its so old now it seems like a waste of money to pay anything over £10 for it, so i'll keep looking and wait for a bargain
considering you can get gamecube games for under £5 :D

aintnoscrub

Premium
they will all go up alot, the two 4 day ones will definitely, but i'm going to watch that 20hour one, even though it will probably shoot up.

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

REmake(Wii)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5(360)
Umbrella Chronicles
Darkside Chronicles(Pre-order, hope it counts)

I wish to have 2, 3, and Code: Vx(Likes the old games.)

Top Bottom