• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What made you happy today?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm going to speak for yesterday (technically the day before since it's past midnight). I went to an event called "Dark Matters" which was a 18+ gaming event at a science world (no where near as good nor the size as the one in Vancouver). 6 of us from our school went to show our games and a guy from Bioware liked my game :) I think my game is **** and I will not be sharing the link after I need to upload it -_- I don't want my name attached to that piece of ****. Sorry guys >.< No no no!!!

The event over all was a little underwhelming but there was a lot of retro games, one room had smash bros, CoD, Battlefront III, and Rockband 4. A fair bit of Oculus Rift stuff (in my 4th term I get to make a game for the rift! YAY!) and they had Mario Kart 8 playing on the Imax 0.0 I thought that was cool!

PS. I CANNOT WAIT FOR BIOWARE'S NEW GAME! I can't wait for either of them really. Both the new top secret IP ;) and Andromeda!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!
For those who want to know. The new IP is by Bioware's main studio. That means the creators of the original Mass Effect trilogy, Dragon Age, Knights of the Old Republic, Baulders Gate and so on.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
My mother finally decided to go to the store and pick the tile for the guest room after a year and half of "i will do it tomorrow". and it was just delivered to our house half an hour ago.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
For the last six weeks I've been working temporarily for the government in an admin office, and I leave next Wednesday. I had been working on the floor below a little today, and when I came back to the office, there was a present and a card sat on the desk where I sit. Usually another woman sits at that desk but she's been letting me use it, so I assumed it was for her. However, it was my name on the card! The whole team had pitched in and bought me a present and all signed the card with lovely messages. They also said they really appreciated all the work I've done, that they wished I could stay and they were all really fond of me. I was so touched! :)

Agent Spike

My favorite soccer team won the Club World Cup's semi-final match. Yeah, not that great but it brought a smile to my face.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My mother works on the council transport buses that take children with special needs to school. Today one of the children's parents posted a picture of her child with my mum and the driver of the bus and posted it on a Facebook group for photos in my city, saying thank you to them for all they do. It's attracted a lot of likes and it's really great to see my mum get some credit for being the lovely person she is. :)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Materialistically, seeing The Force Awakens for the second time was awesome, this time in IMAX 3d.

In other ways, I think surviving my first term at university has made me exceptionally happy what with how bad my health has been in the past 3 years! Things like how well I'm doing academically and in salsa show that you should never let anything get in your way, even if it takes you a bit longer to do what everyone else is doing!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Dec. 24th: Having the family over and watching them open my presents to them put a huge smile on my face.
Dec. 25th: Watching the unrated version of RoboCop with my parents after a big plate of Christmas Wife Saver.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
After conquering the dreaded "Why are you interested in a career in law?" question, I've bagged a place on a law firm's open day! It's the second one I've been accepted onto so this is a huge step for me! It's not as important as a vacation scheme or the All Glorious Training Contract but if the firm get to know me and they like me... Fingers crossed.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
My coffee made me happy, as it always does. Let's see how the rest of the day goes...

Top Bottom