• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What made you happy today?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A comment from lovable tremor made me happy today. :)

More things: I went to steam and bought some more games and I believe I made a very good deal. It's 50-80% off on a lot of games until tomorrow.

I watched a fun "best of" episode of Top Gear.

Something in Half-Life made me LOL. The Snarks! The Snarks are so very funny (and dangerous) lmao.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
And what comment are you referring to? It could be any number of comments :p
You make me smile often, but this time it was the hugs and kisses. But I shouldn't let you know my soft spot, should I? ;p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Prey is a good game! I had quite a bit of fun with it when it came out on 360. It's very interesting and it was really nice to see an aboriginal be a main character in a game. We need more racial diversity in video games. It's kind of sad that a lot of "Asian" characters in games look like Caucasians xD How well... Anime has been doing it since forever xD

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Today is the first day of December. So it's day one of my 25 Christmas Specials in 25 days tradition...What should I start off with tonight!?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Not so much a thing that's made me happy just *today* but something that's made me happy for the past two months: having taken up salsa dancing (I sound like a club promoter!) at uni, I have felt so much better than I ever have doing 'traditional' sports like football or rugby. It's really increasing my confidence and to be completely honest there's no excuse for guys not learning to dance (ok maybe there are but it's still worth trying it!).

Today, my little bundle of joy puppy and our older dog have been so cute!

Top Bottom