• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kind of Resident evil tattoo should I get?

meg5493

Niiiiice!! Trying to think of a good design that isn't zombies or the umbrella logo is hard though....

ADRENAL LOOSE

Tattooed Machanic with a Gamer Side
A broken vile of the T-Virus and in the pool of the liquid pouring out of it you could do the reflection of a favorite character

meg5493

true not a bad idea though ive had a couple idea's with using item sprites for nostalgic reasons though i don't know how i would go with it

Seth Nix

I've thinking about like a four headed piece of the Super Tyrant-R on top, Mr X on the left, Nemesis on the right, and the Tyrant t-002 from RE1 on bottom. Then put an Umbrella logo as the background.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I've thinking about like a four headed piece of the Super Tyrant-R on top, Mr X on the left, Nemesis on the right, and the Tyrant t-002 from RE1 on bottom. Then put an Umbrella logo as the background.

Very interesting choices. Something different and unique. The umbrella logo is a little too common, but I guess you need to make it clear xD Too many people go for the same Resident Evil tattoos and it's getting stale and unoriginal.

Still love the shout out to the series though :)

Top Bottom