• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kind of Resident evil tattoo should I get?

meg5493

So I've been wanting to get a RE tattoo for years but i can never come up with what I should get. I don't want an umbrella logo or a typical RE enemy so I came here wanting to hear peoples suggestions if they feel comfortable enough to share them with me.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Who's your favorite character? I saw a guy that has a really cool tattoo. It's just an Umbrella logo, but it's an AR one. When you put a phone over it a zombie hand burst out of the center ripping through his skin. It's pretty bad ass!

It's FULLY animated.

j8ifb5.jpg

Last edited:

meg5493

Thats pretty rad especially with the zombie inside!!! I'm a pretty big Redfield fan so I thought about getting one of the biker jacket logo's like "Made in Heaven" or "Let me Live" or something using the green herb but I can never come up with a good idea for it.

meg5493

good **** go౦ԁ **** thats ✔ some good**** rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good ****

Airaku

Stray Jedi
good **** go౦ԁ **** thats ✔ some good**** rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good ****

I know it's amazing right? I had the same reaction as you did.... in my head :p

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"

W6qZzo.gif

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm not the kind to ever want tattoos, but if I ever get one! It would be this kick ass lil Sunflower :3

I know it's not Resident Evil, and I know it's a little common but.... Such a fantastic album <3

kerplunk_flower_by_greenmich-d381qmc.png

meg5493

I'm not the kind to ever want tattoos, but if I ever get one! It would be this kick ass lil Sunflower :3

I know it's not Resident Evil, and I know it's a little common but.... Such a fantastic album <3

kerplunk_flower_by_greenmich-d381qmc.png
Its super cute though!!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
So I've been thinking of getting tattoos some time down the road. So far I personally want more western themes (mixed with a little sci-fi).

But the idea of getting a modified version of the angel on the back of Claire's vest in RE2 is something I think would be cool. My idea would definitely be based off of her except It would be a more up-to-date design and she would be dropping shark painted missiles... Probably make her brunette to give her a more Italian look since I'm Italian.

meg5493

So I've been thinking of getting tattoos some time down the road. So far I personally want more western themes (mixed with a little sci-fi).

But the idea of getting a modified version of the angel on the back of Claire's vest in RE2 is something I think would be cool. My idea would definitely be based off of her except It would be a more up-to-date design and she would be dropping shark painted missiles... Probably make her brunette to give her a more Italian look since I'm Italian.
See I've had this conversation with one of my friends on and off everytime the conversation comes up. Either of Claires vest designs I would LOVE to have as a tattoo but then another part of me is just like "why not actually get the vest?" I'm stuck in this endless cycle of get it as a tattoo or a vest.

But your idea of modifying it sounds like a cool and unique idea i never thought of!!

ADRENAL LOOSE

Tattooed Machanic with a Gamer Side
I've had the tat idea myself for awhile, I'm getting a zombie head with a samurai's edge in its mouth blowing it's brains out the back of its head! And don't worry I'll be posting pics when it's done!

Top Bottom