• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your ethnicity?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
in America if the skin ain't white, you ain't right so it don't matter.descrimination is a bitch.

Key example, I am probably one of three blacks on theforum
It makes me sad to hear it. But discrimination is in general not wide-spread? Maybe that depends on location, for example that town where a black man was shot dead by the police recently, seems to have a discriminating police force.

You can't know how many black people here are, not everyone are posting in this thread. When I meet people here, I don't imagine them being of this or that color. It's something I don't think about.

umbra aeterna

Yeah...but when it comes to fandom in general, blacks are few and far in between.everyone here knows that at conventions, we're like little specks.it can make things awkward

Denzil22

Premium
Yeah...but when it comes to fandom in general, blacks are few and far in between.everyone here knows that at conventions, we're like little specks.it can make things awkward
Sorry that you feel this way I know like Romero said still alot of discrimination in the word I really wish it was different by now but there's a lot of people on here who are good people it doesn't matter if your black or not you are still here and you are still one of us :)

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Sorry that you feel this way I know like Romero said still alot of discrimination in the word I really wish it was different by now but there's a lot of people on here who are good people it doesn't matter if your black or not you are still here and you are still one of us :)

yes i know for real i hate it but anyway i know world isnt black or white only grey .....but sometimes we can color it with love

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That blindingly white, utterly Caucasian (modern definition), ghostly silhouette in my avatar could only belong to an Englishman! Spiffy!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I can't remember my ethnicity entirely, but I do remember that I am part English, Scottish, and Irish. I am also either part German, French, and Italian, but I can't remember which one, however if I remember correctly it was 2 of them and it was Italian and German (I honestly can't remember. It could've been all 3 or just one of them.)

Top Bottom