• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your ethnicity?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I descend from Vikings as the majority of Norwegians do, and Vikings descend from Germanic peoples. It's not me in the avatar but the picture is similar enough.

I'm English. I may have a different ethnicity if you go a long way back, but as far back as I'm aware of my ancestors were English. Isn't that boring? :p
Not boring at all, I find medieval and pre-historic English history very interesting. :D
Angles or Saxons?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
pure libyan lol as far i know but in history libya was invaded by europe too much! like italians lol we have alot about italian history runes temple arena and much more! and alot of traveler till tody! i think i have europe root lol

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm white.

I jest, I jest.

I think someone on my mom's side of the family traced back and we're English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh and German. We may be more than that but I think that's all that person has traced back so far. Not sure what the lineage on my dad's side is; I guess they just don't care. *shrugs*

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Im Polish, but well by looks im tending into Japanese heritage ( maybe some very old ancestors of mine family been Asian, i only theorize) too, as well Im not looking i should be in mine age as Im 23, and on looks i get sometimes from people 15 age so often.

umbra aeterna

-sigh...once again the only black person on the site...

-but if you wanna get technical, irish, jamaican,african american and native american...navajo I think, need to ask my mom.however, people seem to think I'm Brazilian, or something because of my wavy hair that is straight at the roots(I cut my hair regularly though because it starts getting weird..some parts are straight, some wavy and some curly) .I also have a really wide really flat face...I'm chubby but it has nothing to do with my face shape...I was born like this (the pudge is in my chin.I also didn't realize until I looked ina mirror yesterday that my eyes fold from a certain angle, so I look kinda asian (i never noriced)

.but in America if the skin ain't white, you ain't right so it don't matter.descrimination is a bitch.

Key example, I am probably one of three blacks on theforum

Last edited:
Top Bottom