• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happened to Alex Wesker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turo602

The King of Kings
While you keep responding with put downs, insults and hostile attitude throughout. Why bother indeed? Well in every community there is always someone you´ll meet that you cant just get along with on any level. I guess we´ll just have to accept that this applies to the two of us and just ignore each other. I am certainly not interested in a hostility-filled flaming or trolling war with you that only serves to prove who´s got the biggest wrinklies. We clearly dislike each other, so lets just stop right here before it gets out of hand. Any discussion filled with that much hostility and antipathy is not worth having.

So, you're going the "bigger man" route, huh. It's really weird that you'd say that, considering you don't practice what you preach. I guess it's just easier for you to ignore me than own up to your faults.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Dude stop polluting my discussion thread with your personal jabs. if you have a problem with me then PM me, otherwise back off and stop derailing this thread with your personal issues with me. Talk about the subject of this thread, not about me or leave. This isnt the "My issues with Deathstroke" thread.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Ignore one another please - as in, click the little "ignore" button on your profiles and leave it at that.

Ta.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Dude stop polluting my discussion thread with your personal jabs. if you have a problem with me then PM me, otherwise back off and stop derailing this thread with your personal issues with me. Talk about the subject of this thread, not about me or leave. This isnt the "My issues with Deathstroke" thread.

You were doing that just fine yourself. Plus, you were the one who derailed the thread...

Anyway, back on topic. I agree with everything that Spikey said. He's just so knowledgeable on Resident Evil. Other than that, it's really up to Capcom. I mean, they're the same people who ended Wesker in a volcano...

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
What do you know, @Deathstroke's mouth has gotten him into trouble once again. When will he learn that you can't just talk to ppl any kind of way?

Anyway on topic, I think anything is possible when it comes to this character. Like it has been said, we know little about him so there are no wrong answers involved here. He could be waiting in the wings, he could even be dead, we don't know.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Ah you´ve got to be bloody kidding me. @SkinniMini jumps into the situation to take the first chance she can get to rag on me. What a shocker. I swear any more of these personal jabs and I´ll go straight to the admin and report you people for harassment and continued derailing of this thread with personal remarks even AFTER a staff member already said to cut that stuff out. I got the hint and stopped right after this. Apparently you just cant. So I swear ONE MORE personal remark that has nothing to do with this topic and you´ll get messages from a mod or admin.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Irony is such a funny thing. Like how Alex Wesker was made to look like the next big thing in Lost in Nightmares, as if he was going to replace the late Albert Wesker in the role of villain. The irony here is that we ended up getting Jake. Here we were expecting something villainous from the Wesker side of things, which is pretty much on topic for the series, and here Capcom is trying to keep that topic going by getting off topic themselves with a good guy Wesker who is humanity's last chance. It's really ironic, yet unexpected, which further proves SkinniMini's statement which I wholeheartedly agree with. Anything can happen.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
yeah that I agree with. In fact when I was playing RE 6 in co-op with a friend last year and we were playing the Jake scenario I told him that its kinda ironic that Jake and Sherry are out to save the world while both their fathers were villains who unleashed terrible things with their work. they are like the opposite side of that coin. Would be kinda fun if they would apply this to other characters as well. Like if suddenly an evil Redfield or Valentine would show up. We dont know much of the family history of Chris, Jill and Leon (in fact the only thing we know about their families is that Chris has a sister), so Capcom could go anywhere with that - there could be Chris and Claires evil father or Jills evil brother or Leons sister or whatnot. All these years of RE and Capcom hasnt even begun to even scratch the surface of the characters family histories.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
No, not really. We know that Alex exists or at least existed. That much is fact. While we dont know and probably never will if Wesker used Steves body or not. So i dont really see the similarity.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
No, not really. We know that Alex exists or at least existed. That much is fact. While we dont know and probably never will if Wesker used Steves body or not. So i dont really see the similarity.
That's not strictly true. Wesker used Steve's body to procure the T-Veronica virus and sold it to Javier Hidalgo, so that he could use it to keep Manuela alive. Who knows whether or not he used it for other purposes. Wesker made a comment to Chris that Steve could be revived. Whether this was a throwaway comment or not, it created a lot of speculation as to whether or not Steve could reappear somewhere down the line. I think what Spikey meant was that all we have on Alex Wesker is a single file, in a piece of DLC. This has created a lot of speculation and theories, but at the end of the day it could quite easily end up being everyone making something of nothing. Correct me if that's not what you meant, Spikey. But that is my take on it too. It could easily be something or nothing, like Steve.

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
No, there is.
Precisely what Jen has just mentioned.
There was even rumors that Ustanak was Made of what was left over with Steve to begin with which sorta spread wildly until the game game out. There's always blown out of proportions on something that happens in games.

Like the few files on Alex,
Weskers final comments on Steve,
And most recently: some people are coming up with theories that Piers hasn't died, though unfortunately I don't believe this.

If they were to go back and use Steve for something it would be a good opening to being Claire back into the games but even that would be a weak storyline to base of as Wesker (the guy who said it) is already dead.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
Ah you´ve got to be bloody kidding me. @SkinniMini jumps into the situation to take the first chance she can get to rag on me. What a shocker. I swear any more of these personal jabs and I´ll go straight to the admin and report you people for harassment and continued derailing of this thread with personal remarks even AFTER a staff member already said to cut that stuff out. I got the hint and stopped right after this. Apparently you just cant. So I swear ONE MORE personal remark that has nothing to do with this topic and you´ll get messages from a mod or admin.
Wasn't ragging on you at all, simply made suggestion. However if I do get a message bc of it I can take it. That still won't change the fact that you need to work on your discussion skills though.
Remember when everyone made a big hoohah about Steve because Wesker taunted Claire about using his corpse.
This Alex thing is just the same.
Yeah it's pretty similar. Not exactly the same, but both are open enough to cause some debate. I wouldn't be all the surprised if Steve made a return to this series (I mean look at wesker miraculous return in CV). Just like I wouldn't be surprised if Alex ended up dead somehow. It could go either way with both although I do hope Alex is alive and Steve is dead (not bc I hate him but I'm tired of seeing this series mock death plus it would cheapen Piers' death and Wesker's second death).

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
You were doing that just fine yourself. Plus, you were the one who derailed the thread...
What do you know, @Deathstroke's mouth has gotten him into trouble once again. When will he learn that you can't just talk to ppl any kind of way.
Do you two need a reading lesson? I said stop. So far I cannot see a single thing that Deathstroke has done wrong here so quite frankly the two of you need to wind your necks in a bit or leave this thread alone. Is it too much to ask that you guys engage in a non-confrontational discussion?

Good grief...

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
That's not strictly true. Wesker used Steve's body to procure the T-Veronica virus and sold it to Javier Hidalgo, so that he could use it to keep Manuela alive. Who knows whether or not he used it for other purposes. Wesker made a comment to Chris that Steve could be revived. Whether or not this was a throwaway comment or not, this created a lot of speculation as to whether or not Steve could reappear somewhere down the line. I think what Spikey meant was that all we have on Alex Wesker is a single file, in a piece of DLC. This has created a lot of speculation and theories, but at the end of the day it could quite easily end up being everyone making something of nothing. Correct me if that's not what you meant, Spikey. But that is my take on it too. It could easily be something or nothing, like Steve.

okay maybe I didnt express what I meant very clearly. I meant that we dont know if Wesker actually revived Steve, turned him into a BOW etc. or not. We ultimately dont know if Steve stayed dead or was turned into something new after CV. Steve could be just a bunch of tissue pieces now though his body has probably been destroyed I think. I think there is a better chance of seeing Alex in a game then seeing Steve again.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
Do you two need a reading lesson? I said stop. So far I cannot see a single thing that Deathstroke has done wrong here so quite frankly the two of you need to wind your necks in a bit or leave this thread alone. Is it too much to ask that you guys engage in a non-confrontational discussion?
Good grief...
Okay, since you were clearly trying to embarass and scold us (why when we were simply telling the dude to stop being rude to other forum members) right out in the open, I'm going to say what I have to say in public as well and if it leads to some sort of punishment so be it, I am not letting anyone speak to me like I'm some child, you included. First of all, you are suppose to keep the peace yet instead of PMing us, you go and disrupt the thread once again after we all had moved on (because that's exactly what you did thus making you no better in my opinion). Secondly, if you don't see what @Deathstroke did wrong in this thread then I'm starting to think that this forum (as much as i like it here) may not be for me. So take this message how you will.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I guess it's okay to get off topic now... so much for getting it back on topic if all we're gonna do is **** each other off and treat each other like children.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
You are welcome to leave.
And I will do that when I'm good and ready so thanks but no thanks for the "tip."

I guess it's okay to get off topic now... so much for getting it back on topic if all we're gonna do is **** each other off and treat each other like children.
That's the thing though, we did get back on topic. That's why I am confused and honestly kind of ****ed off for getting call out about a old post.

However, for the sake of not taking this thread further off course so that it isnt locked in case other people are interested in it (bc I do care about other people), I will not post in it further. Clearly I'm not allowed to stand up for others being treated rudely in here and I've already shared my thoughts so see everyone in other threads.

(If you got something to say to me, pm it to me instead)

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Yeah well it looks like some people just dont understand the function of a staff member in a forum. If a staff member tells you to stop and you keep going anyway (and thereby ignoring or downright undermining the staff members authority) just because you always have to have the last word or put your wounded pride above a staff members authority then naturally you will be reightfully reprimanded by a staff member. The fact that then you even play the poor victim card with the staff (I am oppressed, not allowed to stand up for others yadda yadda yadda) instead of acknowledging the staffs authority simply shows that you dont know when to shut the hell up already. After the staff member told me and Turo to stop I IMMEDIATELY stopped. Because I respect the staffs authority. They are here for a reason and its to keep this forum in order and free of such bull****. And anyone who gets in the way of that and therefore furthers the disruption and deterioration of the forum needs to be dealt with.

Sadly some people here (or well at least one) put their pride above everything and refuse to respect the staffs authority because they are butthurt. Because obviously they cannot accept that there are some people here who are simply above them and call the shots. If in the military or in the workplace your superior officer or employer tells you to stop then you stop. You dont keep going because you need to have the last word, you dont question or even challenge his authority just because you are butthurt if he publicly scolds you for ignoring his orders. Obviously this here is not the military but there is a chain of command here. There are people here with more authority then others and that authority should not be questioned, disrespected or challenged and therefore the staff members should not be hindered in their job. You do that kind of bull**** in your workplace and you´re out of a job within a day.

And I am pretty damn sure that the terms you agreed with when signing up on this forum included to follow the staffs directions and to not question, disrespect or challenge their authority because you´re butthurt in your pride. If you cant abide by the terms that you agreed on then you shouldnt have signed up here in the first place.

I maybe impulsive, hotheaded and very passionate about what I think but I do recognise and respect the staffs authority. When Angel told us to stop, I stopped. And nothing further would have happened, this thread would not have been derailed any further if everyone else would have done the same.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
No one respond to that post. I'd hate so see any bannings. This threads most likely going to lock.
I think this discussion has came to a conclusion anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom