• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happened to Alex Wesker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
For those who dont know this already a litte recap about what this is about:

In the 60s Ozwell Spencer initiated Project Wesker, a project that was supposed to give him the foundation for a new human super race, which he would lead into his new world after he would make himself a god (by creating the ultimate virus). For this purpose the most gifted children from all around the world were kidnapped, brainwashed and mentored in Spencers vision. Ultimately the 13 most prominent candidates were selected for the Wesker Project and each one of them was given the surname Wesker. through Umbrella, Spencer monitored and supervised them over the years, each of them ultimately becoming employed in Umbrellas services one way or another.

The series villain Albert Wesker was one of those Wesker children, who in the 70s began training (alongside partner William Birkin) under James Marcus, co-founder of Umbrella and eventually became one of Umbrellas most brilliant scientists. Each of the Wesker children had also been genetically altered with the Progenitor virus (Though the children themselves were not aware of that) to enhance them. After Albert seemingly killed James Marcus (on Spencers orders) after the latter had created the T-virus, Albert became the new scientist in charge of the T-virus research in the Arklay Mountains Mansion facility, while Birkin started claiming to be the creator of the T-virus (which he wasnt. He created the more volatile G-virus in later years though).

Albert eventually became curious what exactly Spencers motives were and had himself transferred to the Information Department where in 1996 he formed the Special Forces Unit STARS (Special Tactics and Rescue Service) with him as Captain. Series Protagonists Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine later joined the outfit as well (not aware however that STARS was a farce that merely served to cover Umbrellas tracks and was used for Weskers own purposes)

After James Marcus returned and unleashed the T-Virus in an act of revenge in the Arklay Mountains in July 1998, Wesker seized this oppertunity to pit the members of STARS against mutated humans and BOWs to collect valuable combat data (which he planned to sell to Umbrellas rivals). Unbeknownst to him Spencer had initiated the next phase of the Wesker Project, giving an experimental prototype-virus (origins still unknown) to all Wesker children. Albert, too injected himself with it during the Mansion Incident. He was subsequently killed by a Tyrant, who was supposed to kill STARS-members Chris and Jill instead (They later killed the Tyrant) but the virus he had been injected with brought him back and gave him superhuman abilities. Using these new abilities Albert escaped the Mansion before it was destroyed (Even able to hold his own against the mutated Lisa Trevor in the process) and using the belief of his Death to his advantage, leaving Umbrella and joining their rival organisation (To which series protagonist Ada Wong also belonged to at that time)

What Spencer didnt anticipate was that most candidates of the Wesker Project did not survive the injection of the experimental virus. In fact only Albert and one other candidate did survive. That other candidates name is Alex Wesker.

While Albert went on to become a major player for Umbrellas rival organisation (from 1998 - 2004), later killed Spencer (in 2006) and nearly obliterated the human race with his Uroboros virus before he was eventually killed by Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar in 2009, the fate of Alex Wesker (who is the last remaining Wesker now) has never been revealed.

Spencers diaries stated that Alex Wesker used to work for him even after the collapse of Umbrella in 2003 and that he (or she - Alex´gender was never specified) was in charge with using the Progenitor virus to create the ultimate virus which would bring about Spencers ascension to a God and the creation of his new world. However around 2005 or 2006, Alex Wesker mysteriously disappeared along with all of his/her research. It has never been revealed what happened to him/her since then.

Seeing as Albert is dead now (and so are the 11 other Wesker children), Alex is the sole remaining Wesker now. And since he/she survived the injection of the proto-virus, he/she must possess the same powers that Albert had before his death.

When it comes to Alex, there are mainly 2 questions that come to mind the most for me:

1. If Alex has the same powers as Albert why did he/she continue to serve Spencer after the collapse of Umbrella instead of overthrowing him? Then again maybe he/she didnt do all the research for Spencer (only using his funding) but instead wanted to make himself into a God with that ultimate virus (much like Albert later tried with Uroboros). That leads to question Nr. 2.

2. Why did Alex suddenly just vanish and never resurface again? If my first theory is true and Alex was merely using Spencers funding to create the virus for himself then it could mean that he/she disappeared because he/she had successfully created that virus and didnt need Spencer anymore. It would also explain why not only Alex but his/hers research vanished as well. But there is a catch to that theory. If Alex indeed created the super-virus, why did he/she never resurface again? Why hasnt the world been changed by a Wesker-God yet? during the time of Resident Evil 6 its been at least 7 years since Alex disappeared. If Alex indeed found the super-virus and took off with it, why not resurfacing for 7 years? What is he/she waiting for?

One possible answer could be that in order to successfully inject the super virus without dying, Alex had to put himself into a cryo-sleep for a set number of years. Alexia Ashford had to do the same in order to fully assimilate and control the T-Veronica virus.

Another answer is more obvious and could mean that Alex simply didnt leave on his/her own free will but was taken along with his/her research and has been kept prisoner (or has been killed) since then. The question of course would be, who is behind that? Simmons and Radames would be a good guess but it doesnt make sense. If they have Alex and his/her research why go through all the trouble with the C-virus?

Another point is that if Alex was taken, that someone must have INCREDIBLE power (remember Alex most likely has the same powers that Albert had) if he was able to take Alex. Of course this could be someone who hasnt been revealed in the series yet.

Capcom really should make a Resident Evil game which focuses on the issue of Alex Wesker and reveals those answers. It would be perfect as the story for RE 7 in my opinion. But one way or another - its about time we get answers about Alex.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Could it be possible that Alex wesker is actually the person who contacted Ada at the end of RE6. It would sort of in a resident evil sort of way that Ada's secret agency was an alliance with him to overthrow / surpass or even stop his "Brother". I would even go so far to say that maybe even Jake is Alex weskers son and not Alberts solely for the fact that there's so many unanswered time slot questions about this past life of his.

Turo602

The King of Kings
If I recall correctly, Alex had took off with the "secret to immortality." Which would mean that he too was using Spencer. Alex Wesker has also been referred to as a male according to Japanese translations. I also remember reading a file in Resident Evil 5 from Alex Wesker in the second to last level. It's obvious Capcom was leading to something and with Albert dead, I was hoping that Resident Evil 6 would have shed some light on the character, but instead we got Jake.... I guess they could still go this route in the future.

I'm hoping Resident Evil 7 finally touches up on this and even answer some questions while doing so. It would be cool for them to tie Revelations into it and maybe even make it so that Ada, Jessica, and Raymond have been in allegiance with Alex the whole time.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yeah
I thought the same thing.

Alex being the head of an organisation which Ada is working for. Perhaps Raymond and or Jessica is there aswell though I doubt Jessica would be the most trustworthy person due to her role in revelations and the fact she was working with excella before the tricell corp shut down.
I really thought they were going to be in re6 too but the Ada clone storyline was slightly dissapointing - however I love Ada in the series so more than one of her is instantly a redeeming factor ahah.
They better clear up some things in the next one such as:
Jake
Alex
Ada (and her relationship with Leon)
Jessica
Raymond
Jill

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Spencers diaries only state that Alex suddenly disappeared along with all his research. It wasnt specified if he took off on his own or if he was taken. The diaries can be found in Lost in Nightmares.

But lets assume that Alex did use Spencers funding for his own goals and wanted to create the ultimate virus for himself - so why has he never appeared again for the last 7 years? he disappeared before 2006 and RE 6 ends in 2013. If Alex is alive and doesnt need Spencers funding anymore because he already was successful in creating the ultimate virus - why hasnt he done anything to the world in the last 7 years? It doesnt add up. I mean what is he waiting for?

As for Jake - I dont believe he is Alex´son. It was pretty much confirmed by several people and organizations that he is Alberts son. And it doesnt really contradict with Alberts history. During the time Jake was born (around 1990), Wesker was still a scientist and operative for Umbrella. He could have easily fathered a son during that time. I am just curious as to who the mother is.

However something is strange about this. Carla mentioned that Jake is heir to a special bloodline. But when Wesker conceived Jake, he didnt have his superpowers yet (he injected himself with the proto-virus in 1998, around 8 years after Jake was born), so what does she mean by Albert having a special bloodline? Or is she referring to the fact that Albert had been enhanced (same as all the other Wesker children) with the Progenitor virus at an early age? But how would Carla even know that?

Oh and Carla wasnt a Clone of Ada. Simmons just used the C-virus to change her physical appearance into that of Ada but he didnt clone Ada. This is a common mistake among RE fans.

And speaking of Ada, I dont think she is still working for the organization in RE 6. I think after what went down in RE 4 she quit the organization and became a freelance spy/mercenary. In RE 6 she doesnt really answer to any organization like she did before so I dont she is part of the organization anymore. Probably to protect her from Weskers wrath (she betrayed him in RE 4).

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Spencers diaries only state that Alex suddenly disappeared along with all his research. It wasnt specified if he took off on his own or if he was taken. The diaries can be found in Lost in Nightmares.

But lets assume that Alex did use Spencers funding for his own goals and wanted to create the ultimate virus for himself - so why has he never appeared again for the last 7 years? he disappeared before 2006 and RE 6 ends in 2013. If Alex is alive and doesnt need Spencers funding anymore because he already was successful in creating the ultimate virus - why hasnt he done anything to the world in the last 7 years? It doesnt add up. I mean what is he waiting for?

As for Jake - I dont believe he is Alex´son. It was pretty much confirmed by several people and organizations that he is Alberts son. And it doesnt really contradict with Alberts history. During the time Jake was born (around 1990), Wesker was still a scientist and operative for Umbrella. He could have easily fathered a son during that time. I am just curious as to who the mother is.

However something is strange about this. Carla mentioned that Jake is heir to a special bloodline. But when Wesker conceived Jake, he didnt have his superpowers yet (he injected himself with the proto-virus in 1998, around 8 years after Jake was born), so what does she mean by Albert having a special bloodline? Or is she referring to the fact that Albert had been enhanced (same as all the other Wesker children) with the Progenitor virus at an early age? But how would Carla even know that?

Oh and Carla wasnt a Clone of Ada. Simmons just used the C-virus to change her physical appearance into that of Ada but he didnt clone Ada. This is a common mistake among RE fans.

And speaking of Ada, I dont think she is still working for the organization in RE 6. I think after what went down in RE 4 she quit the organization and became a freelance spy/mercenary. In RE 6 she doesnt really answer to any organization like she did before so I dont she is part of the organization anymore. Probably to protect her from Weskers wrath (she betrayed him in RE 4).

Yes, to add Alex as the next super villain would appear to have came out of nowhere which would be a pretty weak follow up. This is why I think that he's actually been trying to work against Wesker this whole time. Ada never just worked for Wesker either, she was always working as a double agent but the original source was never recognised.
Which leads me to a the theory as I suggested:
Both weskers wanted revenge on Spencer.
Alex half inches Spencer's research and legs it whilst Wesker carries on Spencer's plan for the good of himself. If Alex would want revenge and to stop it then it would make sense that he would be sendings spies to whoever is carrying on this research.
Ada is mentioned from resident evil 1, appeared and was working for and against wesker in re2 (mostly to save herself and get out if the city) and in re4 she doesn't give wesker the master plaga sample he asked for.
The only game that breaks this chain is re6, but only for the reason that someone has made a doppelgänger and she needed to find out who was tarnishing her name.

Speaking of Jake:
I know the game has "confirmed" that jake is Alberts son, but as you said he wouldn't have had any virus' so jakes super strength type powers don't really make sense. Unless the story is Weskers blood bonds with the virus' and doesn't give into it (like Alice in the film franchise). But yeah the powers thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
So I think he may be Alex' secret son, there was a clerical error or perhaps he was even cloned like the weskers.

Yes I know Carla wasn't a clone, but it's easier to say that, since it was the basic idea. Can't have your own Ada, make a new one. The story was a but grim on Carla but oh well, she turned into a pile of mush at the end anyway :p

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Yes, to add Alex as the next super villain would appear to have came out of nowhere which would be a pretty weak follow up. This is why I think that he's actually been trying to work against Wesker this whole time. Ada never just worked for Wesker either, she was always working as a double agent but the original source was never recognised.
Which leads me to a the theory as I suggested:
Both weskers wanted revenge on Spencer.
Alex half inches Spencer's research and legs it whilst Wesker carries on Spencer's plan for the good of himself. If Alex would want revenge and to stop it then it would make sense that he would be sendings spies to whoever is carrying on this research.
Ada is mentioned from resident evil 1, appeared and was working for and against wesker in re2 (mostly to save herself and get out if the city) and in re4 she doesn't give wesker the master plaga sample he asked for.
The only game that breaks this chain is re6, but only for the reason that someone has made a doppelgänger and she needed to find out who was tarnishing her name.

Speaking of Jake:
I know the game has "confirmed" that jake is Alberts son, but as you said he wouldn't have had any virus' so jakes super strength type powers don't really make sense. Unless the story is Weskers blood bonds with the virus' and doesn't give into it (like Alice in the film franchise). But yeah the powers thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
So I think he may be Alex' secret son, there was a clerical error or perhaps he was even cloned like the weskers.

Yes I know Carla wasn't a clone, but it's easier to say that, since it was the basic idea. Can't have your own Ada, make a new one. The story was a but grim on Carla but oh well, she turned into a pile of mush at the end anyway :p

Well remember that the Wesker children were enhanced with the Progenitor virus and that is probably where Jakes strength comes from. While Jake is strong he is nowhere near Albert Wesker-strong, just stronger than your average trained human fighter but I wouldnt call Jakes strength being on the same level as Alberts strength (after injecting the proto-virus). Also Neo Umbrella did experiment on Jake in the months after he and Sherry were captured which might have very well enhanced his strength immensely. He didnt really show that kind of strength before that so its my theory that being Alberts son made him slightly more stronger than a trained soldier (due to Alberts progenitor enhanced DNA, which is probably the special bloodline Carla was referring to) and then Neo Umbrellas experiments gave him his super-strength that he displayed against Ustanak in 2013. And while the C-virus didnt mutate him when he took it in Edonia, it still might have enhanced him as well.

Also you said the Weskers were "cloned". Again this is not true. They were normal children once before Spencer kidnapped them, erased their former memories and enhanced them with the Progenitor virus. Spencer viewed them as his creations because he erased their minds and essentially turned them into completely new beings. Thats what he means by "manufactured". But each of these children were born, not genetically created.

Also Wesker was never interested in revenge against Spencer. That is also a false statement. Wesker sought Spencer out to quell the feelings of unease and to find answers. He never even hated the man. he then killed him simply because Spencer was of no use any longer and was just a weakling that didnt deserve to live or become a god. But Wesker never killed him out of revenge.

I also disagree about Ada. Ada wasnt working for a single man during RE 1-4, but for a powerful organization which is described as Umbrellas longtime rival organisation. They wanted to obtain the T-virus and send Ada to get it. Ada planned to infiltrate Umbrella by engaging in a relationship with a scientist (John), who worked for Umbrella. Its actually the same scenario as in the movie "Jurassic Park".

In that movie the dinosaurs were created by the company Ingen and their great rival company wanted to obtain samples of all of the different species as embryos so they sent a mercenary (Dennis Nedry) who infiltrated the Park under the guise of an operator and stole the embryos. It was his job to return them to Ingens rival company but he didnt make it off the island (He was killed by a Dilophosaurus).

Resident Evil is doing something very similar with Adas story. She works for Umbrellas rival company and is tasked with obtaining the T-virus and to get into Umbrella she engages in a relationship with scientist John (who then ends up as a zombie when James Marcus unleashes the T-virus in 1998). During this time both Albert, Alex and the other 11 Wesker children still work for Spencer. They dont have the power and means to betray him yet. So Ada cant be working for Alex at this time - she is working for the company that opposes the company Alex and Albert work at.

When her plan to get the T-virus fails, Ada then is sent directly into Raccoon City to obtain the G-virus instead and we all know how that goes. During this time Wesker joins that organization as well (having sold them the combat data from the STARS members during the Mansion incident) and saves Ada in exchange for the G-virus.

From that point on it can get a bit confusing cause everyone is kind of having his own agenda and playing double-games. Wesker pretends to work for the organization but secretely is using it to build his own wealth and rebuild Umbrella under his control by collecting the different viruses. After obtaining the T and G virus (in RE 2), he next goes after T-veronica (RE Code Veronica) and then the Master Plaga (RE 4).

Ada is working the other way around. She pretends to work for Wesker and conspire with him against the organization but in truth is loyal to the Organization and works against Wesker. And after Wesker clearly finds that out (when he discovers that she didnt give him a Master Plaga, helped Leon and killed Krauser) its more than likely he would go after her so she left the organization and went into hiding until Weskers death (Note how we havent heard anything from Ada between the events of RE 4 and Weskers death which supports my theory) and after Weskers death she became a freelance spy and mercenary (Since in RE 6 she clearly isnt answering to anyone but herself).

As for Raymond and Jessica - they probably worked for Albert or at the very least sold the T-Abyss to him. remember how Wesker was collecting all the different viruses and after getting a Plaga in 2004, only the T-Abyss virus would be left for him to obtain. And since Wesker wasnt going after that virus by 2006 anymore and was already working on uroboros instead, it is more than likely that he obtained the T-Abyss virus from Jessica and Raymond (perhaps even killed them for it - which is why we havent seen them ever since) in 2005 (right after the Veltro incident). With Revelations taking place in 2005, the pieces of this theory actually fit perfectly together.

So no Ada wasnt working for Alex, she has been working for Umbrellas rival organization for years, while Alex was still very much employed at Umbrella until their collapse in 2003 and afterwards continued working for Spencer until his diappearance. It seems to me you are desperately trying to tie Ada to Alex (for whatever reason) and even try to tie that to Raymond and Jessica but it just feels incredibly forced and doesnt fit at all. Same as the Alex and Jake theory of yours. Sry I just dont believe in it at all. To me the facts that we have and the circumstances we know about just tell a different story.

Your "they cant make him the villain out of nowhere" argument also doesnt hold up because thats exactly what Capcom did with Simmons and Carla who came out of nowhere as villains. Same with Alexia in Code Veronica or the Los Illuminados in RE 4. They all came out of nowhere.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Well remember that the Wesker children were enhanced with the Progenitor virus and that is probably where Jakes strength comes from. While Jake is strong he is nowhere near Albert Wesker-strong, just stronger than your average trained human fighter but I wouldnt call Jakes strength being on the same level as Alberts strength (after injecting the proto-virus). Also Neo Umbrella did experiment on Jake in the months after he and Sherry were captured which might have very well enhanced his strength immensely. He didnt really show that kind of strength before that so its my theory that being Alberts son made him slightly more stronger than a trained soldier (due to Alberts progenitor enhanced DNA, which is probably the special bloodline Carla was referring to) and then Neo Umbrellas experiments gave him his super-strength that he displayed against Ustanak in 2013. And while the C-virus didnt mutate him when he took it in Edonia, it still might have enhanced him as well.

Also you said the Weskers were "cloned". Again this is not true. They were normal children once before Spencer kidnapped them, erased their former memories and enhanced them with the Progenitor virus. Spencer viewed them as his creations because he erased their minds and essentially turned them into completely new beings. Thats what he means by "manufactured". But each of these children were born, not genetically created.

Also Wesker was never interested in revenge against Spencer. That is also a false statement. Wesker sought Spencer out to quell the feelings of unease and to find answers. He never even hated the man. he then killed him simply because Spencer was of no use any longer and was just a weakling that didnt deserve to live or become a god. But Wesker never killed him out of revenge.

I also disagree about Ada. Ada wasnt working for a single man during RE 1-4, but for a powerful organization which is described as Umbrellas longtime rival organisation. They wanted to obtain the T-virus and send Ada to get it. Ada planned to infiltrate Umbrella by engaging in a relationship with a scientist (John), who worked for Umbrella. Its actually the same scenario as in the movie "Jurassic Park".

In that movie the dinosaurs were created by the company Ingen and their great rival company wanted to obtain samples of all of the different species as embryos so they sent a mercenary (Dennis Nedry) who infiltrated the Park under the guise of an operator and stole the embryos. It was his job to return them to Ingens rival company but he didnt make it off the island (He was killed by a Dilophosaurus).

Resident Evil is doing something very similar with Adas story. She works for Umbrellas rival company and is tasked with obtaining the T-virus and to get into Umbrella she engages in a relationship with scientist John (who then ends up as a zombie when James Marcus unleashes the T-virus in 1998). During this time both Albert, Alex and the other 11 Wesker children still work for Spencer. They dont have the power and means to betray him yet. So Ada cant be working for Alex at this time - she is working for the company that opposes the company Alex and Albert work at.

When her plan to get the T-virus fails, Ada then is sent directly into Raccoon City to obtain the G-virus instead and we all know how that goes. During this time Wesker joins that organization as well (having sold them the combat data from the STARS members during the Mansion incident) and saves Ada in exchange for the G-virus.

From that point on it can get a bit confusing cause everyone is kind of having his own agenda and playing double-games. Wesker pretends to work for the organization but secretely is using it to build his own wealth and rebuild Umbrella under his control by collecting the different viruses. After obtaining the T and G virus (in RE 2), he next goes after T-veronica (RE Code Veronica) and then the Master Plaga (RE 4).

Ada is working the other way around. She pretends to work for Wesker and conspire with him against the organization but in truth is loyal to the Organization and works against Wesker. And after Wesker clearly finds that out (when he discovers that she didnt give him a Master Plaga, helped Leon and killed Krauser) its more than likely he would go after her so she left the organization and went into hiding until Weskers death (Note how we havent heard anything from Ada between the events of RE 4 and Weskers death which supports my theory) and after Weskers death she became a freelance spy and mercenary (Since in RE 6 she clearly isnt answering to anyone but herself).

As for Raymond and Jessica - they probably worked for Albert or at the very least sold the T-Abyss to him. remember how Wesker was collecting all the different viruses and after getting a Plaga in 2004, only the T-Abyss virus would be left for him to obtain. And since Wesker wasnt going after that virus by 2006 anymore and was already working on uroboros instead, it is more than likely that he obtained the T-Abyss virus from Jessica and Raymond (perhaps even killed them for it - which is why we havent seen them ever since) in 2005 (right after the Veltro incident). With Revelations taking place in 2005, the pieces of this theory actually fit perfectly together.

So no Ada wasnt working for Alex, she has been working for Umbrellas rival organization for years, while Alex was still very much employed at Umbrella until their collapse in 2003 and afterwards continued working for Spencer until his diappearance. It seems to me you are desperately trying to tie Ada to Alex (for whatever reason) and even try to tie that to Raymond and Jessica but it just feels incredibly forced and doesnt fit at all. Same as the Alex and Jake theory of yours. Sry I just dont believe in it at all. To me the facts that we have and the circumstances we know about just tell a different story.

Your "they cant make him the villain out of nowhere" argument also doesnt hold up because thats exactly what Capcom did with Simmons and Carla who came out of nowhere as villains. Same with Alexia in Code Veronica or the Los Illuminados in RE 4. They all came out of nowhere.

Thanks for correcting some of the points I was a bit shaky on.
But my theories on Ada still stand but I'll keep them to myself as I think it's more interesting xD.
I forgot the mention her role in damnation aswell. Though I was distracted by her awesomeness to completely understand what her actual role was heh. I'll have to give it another watch to refresh my memory.

Also Jessica was secretly working for tricell. In the Japanese revelations version they had a bonus DVD with character and creature bios. It also had an audio interview which was between excella and Jessica.
Basically Jessica was giving info about the t abyss, Jill Chris and a few other things. Whether she sold the abyss to them or not is probably still a mystery.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
But that fits even better. If Jessica gave Excella all that information, its more than likely that thats how Wesker learned about Jessica and Raymond (Wesker started to work with Excella around 2006, after Spencers death). Then he probably took the T-abyss from them and killed them (I dont think we will ever see Jessica, Raymond or Parker again in a game. They´re the same as Billy, Carlos or Barry - one time characters).

As for Damnation, there are several things in that movie that dont really add up. Ada was infiltrating Svetlanas government to obtain a sample of the master plaga, which she got in the end. However at the end of the movie she was talking to someone, who was apparently framing her for something and making her a wanted fugitive. But in RE 6 Chris and the other BSAA members dont even mention this or the fact that she impersonated a BSAA agent (in Damnation) when they meet Carla and she tells them her name is Ada Wong. Wouldnt someone like Chris know that Ada Wong is wanted by the BSAA after the events of Damnation? It just doesnt make any sense. Of course Damnation could take place after RE 6 but the movie takes place around 2011 while RE 6 takes place in 2012 and 2013. Then again Capcom even had an error in RE 6 regarding the timeline. Chris tells Piers in the game that its been 3 years since he killed Wesker, while actually it has been 4 years (RE 5 takes place in 2009, the scene where Chris tells Piers this takes place in 2013 - 4 years). capcom doesnt know their own timeline :p

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yeah the timelines do seem a little screwy.
I doubt Wesker killed Raymond and Jessica. They're too good to go that easily.
I have my own theory about what happened to Keith but I have no way to prove it one way or the other.
I remember at the end of damnation I'm sure it was reviled that it was Simmons who she was talking too, but that wouldn't make sense either.
Whoever it was cleared her international arrest warrant (until Carla made another one)

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Raymond and Jessica too good to be killed by Wesker? You´re kidding right? Wesker could kill them with one hand.

And no it wasnt revealed in Damnation who that guy was that Ada was talking to. And that guy didnt clear her warrant, he was responsible for the warrant. Why are you stating so many false things? I recommend for you to actually do research and get your facts straight before making such statements. I noticed that you have made several false statements in almost all of your recent posts in this thread. I´d say you have some serious RE fact studying to do :p

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Well thanks for correcting me. I don't know everything about re you know and I don't claim to either :p

I'll look up the other things you claim I'm wrong on but I am not pushing anything on anyone.

Thankyou

Although I do disagree with you.
(Not pushing this on you, this is what I thought)

I was fairly certain that the events went like this:
Ada was falsely pretending to within the BSAA and visitors the female president re the las plagas virus. She was later found out to not be a part of the BSAA and after the awesome little fight scene captured Ada. She escaped and in the scene where the president is looking out of the window where you see some weird scarring on her back, her secretary comes in and he says an international arrest warrant has been issued for Ada Wong.
Then at the end of the film where Ada is talking via webchat to the unknown guy she says she's undecided whether to give him the plaga sample she has.
He types something and Ada replies with something like "oh that's very kind but I rather liked the title of international arrest warrant"
I probably got her last speech but wrong or some locations in this but Ada definately said "liked" meaning whoever it was she was speaking to cleared her record for her.

The obvious answer would be the chief of the United States security (Simmons)
And I'm pretty sure I read somewhere once that it was indeed him.

Then in the events of re6 Carla makes a bad reputation in the guise of Ada which gets the BSAA targeting her (another arrest warrant)
But because no one knew the identity of Carla when she died they assumed Ada was the person who died so there's no warrant for her anymore.

At least that's how I understood it.

If I'm wrong please explain

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings

What does it matter if he hasn't made a move in 7 years? We don't know anything about this character or his intentions. Even then, do you realize how long it took Albert to get to where he was in RE5? Alex doesn't have to be out in the open just yet. He could very well hold the the second chapter of the series together like Albert Wesker did. Otherwise, he's just gonna be another lame villain of the day. For all we know, Alex doesn't even have to be an evil maniac like Wesker. But really, Alex hasn't done anything because Capcom hasn't decided to use him yet. So don't read too deep into it.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
What does it matter if he hasn't made a move in 7 years? We don't know anything about this character or his intentions. Even then, do you realize how long it took Albert to get to where he was in RE5? Alex doesn't have to be out in the open just yet. He could very well hold the the second chapter of the series together like Albert Wesker did. Otherwise, he's just gonna be another lame villain of the day. For all we know, Alex doesn't even have to be an evil maniac like Wesker. But really, Alex hasn't done anything because Capcom hasn't decided to use him yet. So don't read too deep into it.

I know the reality behind it but you could say that about almost all of the things of the story that the fans talk about. Fans will always read much more into the story and see things and discuss things that Capcom doesnt really think about. Thats nothing new. If we would only talk and think about the things that Capcom adresses and considers, we would have to abandon 80 % of our discussions. Of course Alex hasnt appeared yet because Capcom didnt use him. I mean, duh. Still shouldnt prevent us from discussing the story behind it.

With Albert it was different, he was enacting different plans at different stages in his life. First he was just an ambitious scientist (until 1996), then he was STARS captain using his team for his advantages (1996-1998), then he was using the rival-organization to collect the different viruses, build his wealth and try to rebuild Umbrella (1998-2006) and after discovering Spencers secrets he became obsessed with finishing what he started and becoming the creator of a new genesis (2006-2009). It wasnt like Wesker was working on the same plan for 13 years.

Also my question about why Alex would wait for 7 years was issued under the assumption that Alex really did take off with the virus and was being a villain. So it does matter and your point that we dont know anything about him is moot because I asked this question based on the assumption that we do know who he is. Call it a "What if" question.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I know the reality behind it but you could say that about almost all of the things of the story that the fans talk about. Fans will always read much more into the story and see things and discuss things that Capcom doesnt really think about. Thats nothing new. If we would only talk and think about the things that Capcom adresses and considers, we would have to abandon 80 % of our discussions. Of course Alex hasnt appeared yet because Capcom didnt use him. I mean, duh. Still shouldnt prevent us from discussing the story behind it.

Then why are you acting like any of what you say is more valid than Spikey? Nothing is set in stone. When it comes to Alex Wesker, there isn't much to discuss. The guy has no character, no face, nothing. All we know is what was given to us in a couple of files. Saying he was taken because of the word "disappeared" is a very weak assessment of his role. Just like the common "what if he's Ada because initials." There's no discussion in it whatsoever because there's no basis.

With Albert it was different, he was enacting different plans at different stages in his life. First he was just an ambitious scientist (until 1996), then he was STARS captain using his team for his advantages (1996-1998), then he was using the rival-organization to collect the different viruses, build his wealth and try to rebuild Umbrella (1998-2006) and after discovering Spencers secrets he became obsessed with finishing what he started and becoming the creator of a new genesis (2006-2009). It wasnt like Wesker was working on the same plan for 13 years.

Um... Wesker has had the same goal since day one. Everything he did was to further himself. Becoming a god isn't something that just struck him out of the blue. All you're doing is listing the steps that lead into his overall goal. The guy was power hungry and was willing to betray anyone to acquire more power.

Also my question about why Alex would wait for 7 years was issued under the assumption that Alex really did take off with the virus and was being a villain. So it does matter and your point that we dont know anything about him is moot because I asked this question based on the assumption that we do know who he is. Call it a "What if" question.

What's moot is your assumption. You're making claims and poking holes based on nothing. Why should I even take anything you say seriously? For you to say that him being a villain doesn't add up because he hasn't done anything to the world, is just flat out dumb. I already gave you my take on it by saying he could easily be working behind the scenes much like Albert did for the majority of the series. So, why exactly do you choose to fixate on a quick fact at the end of my post?

Last edited:

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
You´re calling my opinion dumb? Wow that didnt take long for you to insult me. Should have known. Some people just have to be dicks to prove their point I guess. And if you dont take anything seriously that I say, why do you even bother to reply? Ugh, but I have been warned about you when I signed up for this forum so I am not really that surprised. I knew that something like this would come from you sooner or later. Also you twist things that i say. I never said that Alex was taken, I said he was either taken or took off on his own. maybe you should learn how to read. And saying that Weskers goal from day one was to further himself and use others to his advantage is about as vague as it gets. Of course that was his goal from day one. Just like it was the goal of Chris and Jill to defend innocent people. But it certainly wasnt Weskers goal from day one to create a super-virus that would turn him into a god. before he found out the truth, he didnt care for bringing about a new human race - he only cared about rebuilding Umbrella and make himself powerful. His Uroboros plan only formed after his encounter with Spencer. But why do I even bother explaining? You´re just gonna respond again with hostility, arrogance and insults anyway. No wonder I was warned about you.

Turo602

The King of Kings
You´re calling my opinion dumb? Wow that didnt take long for you to insult me. Should have known. Some people just have to be dicks to prove their point I guess.

Like staring into a mirror, isn't it?

And if you dont take anything seriously that I say, why do you even bother to reply? Ugh, but I have been warned about you when I signed up for this forum so I am not really that surprised. I knew that something like this would come from you sooner or later.

Yeah, that's right, don't answer the question. Also, that's really great. Good to know I'm living up to the reputation. :)

Also you twist things that i say. I never said that Alex was taken, I said he was either taken or took off on his own. maybe you should learn how to read.

You know, that is just about the most ironic thing I've ever seen. You clearly didn't understand the point.

And saying that Weskers goal from day one was to further himself and use others to his advantage is about as vague as it gets. Of course that was his goal from day one. Just like it was the goal of Chris and Jill to defend innocent people. But it certainly wasnt Weskers goal from day one to create a super-virus that would turn him into a god. before he found out the truth, he didnt care for bringing about a new human race - he only cared about rebuilding Umbrella and make himself powerful. His Uroboros plan only formed after his encounter with Spencer. But why do I even bother explaining? You´re just gonna respond again with hostility, arrogance and insults anyway. No wonder I was warned about you.

This is clearly no longer about the topic, seeing as you quickly became butthurt once someone called you out for a change. So what you're saying is that you don't like being treated the way you treat others? You clearly had no problem forcing your thoughts or being rude to Spikey.

I'll give you a proper response once you actually read what it is I wrote. You clearly ignored many of my points, so why bother? You're just gonna respond again with nonsensical paragraphs of recaps and theories that in no way helps your case.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
While you keep responding with put downs, insults and hostile attitude throughout. Why bother indeed? Well in every community there is always someone you´ll meet that you cant just get along with on any level. I guess we´ll just have to accept that this applies to the two of us and just ignore each other. I am certainly not interested in a hostility-filled flaming or trolling war with you that only serves to prove who´s got the biggest wrinklies. We clearly dislike each other, so lets just stop right here before it gets out of hand. Any discussion filled with that much hostility and antipathy is not worth having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom