• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happened to Alex Wesker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
No need to respond actually. Just wanted to clarify why I think the staffs authority should not be questioned and simply just following their instructions (as I have done) instead of challenging their authority would have prevented all of this from happening several comments ago.

Nice of you to tell anybody not to respond to me though. Very respectful.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Why should he respect the guy who's been disrespecting him throughout the entire thread?

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
See and there you go starting this whole thing all over again. Despite the staff members telling you repeatedly not to. As I said - no respect for their authority. you just keep going and going, adding more and more fuel to the fire. What a gang of retards.

Turo602

The King of Kings
See and there you go starting this whole thing all over again. Despite the staff members telling you repeatedly not to. As I said - no respect for their authority. you just keep going and going, adding more and more fuel to the fire. What a gang of retards.

What exactly are you doing right now? The same. You can pretend to be a kiss ass all you want, but you're as guilty as any one of us.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
I am just done playing ball with you ****ers. If its a war you want, then a war you´ll have.

Hit-Girl-kick-ass-10403101-220-534.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There will be no war. There will be no battle. There will be nothing but rainbows and freakin' unicorns from here on out.

The argument in this thread is absurd. If you don't want to be spoken to like children, then don't behave like one. It's as simple as that. Angel asked you very nicely to cut it out the first time. And oh I know, it's always someone else's fault. The staff members are big meanies. Heard the spiel a million times.

Steve puts way too much hard work (and money) into this place. Who the hell do you think you are to crap all over it and proceed to throw a fit when you're asked to stop? If you can't respect it, you don't need to be here. If anyone decides to up and be confrontational again, then I'll be glad to show you the door.

And that's not a 'tip', it's a promise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom