• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Games you currently playing?

3d-agent

i just want to keep this topic alive.

I've just completed the Bionic Commando rearmed, few days back i've completed Dead Space, currently I am playing Burnout Ultimate Box online and Clive Barker's Jericho(FPS).

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
MKarmageddon.jpg

3d-agent

yes fallout-3 is long like hell, i am also playing COD-4 online...if anyone interested i can post the links of the servers i play on.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I would of been playing Resident Evil Zero but my pads died lool 6 yeah old brothrs are a pain sometimes lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
if you did youd probaly beat him, like i beat mine sometimes lol even though im 20 lol.......

president gasman

um....

Wii: Re4, Lego Starwars: The Complete Saga, and Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution.

PC: Runescape, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

GBA (micro): Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

Hoady

I like your gif don't know about the avatar though haha.

Yes i'm still playing Gears of War 2 its good stuff.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha another Wow player, ive got a account cant remmember the server name..

Level 30+ haha the mounts got dropped to level 30 so i played it for abit. night elf rouge... i got so luuucky some dude gave me like 20 gold for helping hhis low level char out.

I didnt do no protending on that player bahahah I got 2 mounts though haha that game is jokes. all te guilds an stuff

L Kennedy

im not playing wow that much.. im lvl 46 now, and i its getting boring... but when i play, i am in bg xD

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I'm playing:

Hitman: Blood Money
Mirrors Edge
Bioshock
Obscure 2
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero World Tour
Dead Rising
Condemned
Overlord
Fallout 3
Saints Row 2
Project Zero 1, 2
Haze
Farcry 2
Resident Evil 1, 2

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah woo onimusha! i have the second game haha i was gonna sell it but its worth keeping only because its worth nothing in the shops lol nice story though made by capcom :]

Top Bottom