• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Games you currently playing?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i know this exists, but hasnt been spoke about for awhile, thought i would see what everyones into apart from RE.

im in between GH:WT & FF12 atm

3d-agent

i am playing Dead Space....i had this game for quite while but didn't have time to play it..so now i am playing it.

3d-agent

neither new nor old released on Oct 13, 2008..Its horror,action game from EA...and its quite famous and has quite similar gameplay like RE4..how come u didn't know or heard about it?
visit GAMESPOT.COM

aintnoscrub

Premium
ive not been into that many new games recently, i stick to a few oldies.
ive lost interest in newer games, they just rehash old story lines with improved graphics if you ask me.

although i did youtube it, looks quite good.

3d-agent

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=856.msg20693#msg20693 date=1233072442]
ive not been into that many new games recently, i stick to a few oldies.
ive lost interest in newer games, they just rehash old story lines with improved graphics if you ask me.

[/quote]
like which new game did this or has this issue?

aintnoscrub

Premium
most sequels coming out are like that, in my opinion in a sequel, i like to see something new and fresh, not the same crap ive been playing for years.

i cant be bothered atm to name names but is anyone else as bore of the GTA and MGS franchise as i am?
im also worried RE is slowly slipping into boredom, although what they did with 4 was a vast improvement so i suppose they could keep it up for maybe 1 more game, lets hope they dont milk the game too much after 5.

im more into old classics.

3d-agent

you are more into old classics...and u get bore of GTA and MGS and other sequels...can't help u out buddy.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i didnt even finish GTA4, i just couldnt get into it, i stopped liking GTA after vice city.
and as for MGS, twin snakes is by far the best and always will be, lets just hope theres not another one after 4.

3d-agent

can u tell me about it..SH-HC..i am interested in this game..how good/bad it is?
i've played all games of the series..and still SH-1 is my fav.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahh i finished that awhile back.
i still think tho SH1 is my fav outta the series.
good 'ole Playstation graphics haha

alonecrow

well.. for silent hill fans, this game is surely a 'must-play' game..
one thing that i like from this game is its graphic and gameplay.. of course, it's totally different from old SH, but you will find it amusing...

i don't really into the story since it's get confusing at the middle of the game...

well, my favorite still SH 1 as you all guys did.. :)

Hoady

I downloaded the Dead Space demo today.I died about 5 times before i passed it i mean they just throw 20 enemies at you and its finished(although they do make an epic finish).It was pretty damn cool i liked the weapons alot, problem was i didn't find it scary at all.

I have to agree about GTAIV i was bored in like 5 minutes the older ones were so much better i'm glad i never bought it.

dark_zero

i was playing shenmue 2 but i beat it now so i might play Jet set Radio since i have no newer games at the moment

Top Bottom