• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you drive?

-Zero-

Just thought it would be cool to see what you guys drive. Be it car , motorcycle , truck or maybe working on a project. Would be nice to know! :)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I recently got a brand new late 2013 Citroen DS3 DSport Plus! Only driven it once (was ill when I took it out and scraped some of the paint off of the rear passenger wheel arch after an idiot forced me into turning into a a very narrow lane for a parking space, caught said region on a barrier that was practically inside the lane) but I love it already! It's got a 1.6 liter petrol engine, full leather seats and a wonderfully smooth six-speed gearbox. The brakes, as to expected from a top rally car firm, are sensationally quick to respond and the number of features is crazy!

I previously had (read: my first car) a 2010 Ford Fiesta 'Studio'; took it from London to Cardiff and back again (a journey of 330 miles, quite a lot in the UK)!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Vauxhall Meriva Tech Line (2013). Perfect little runaround for a med-large family like ours. Really not fond of these modern electrical parking brakes, though...

Hoady

Just started doing my licence stuff, hoping i can get myself a van! I had a dream of the old kombi hippy van for a long while but i'm steering towards other maybe a commuter(toyota i think).

Rain611

You can't kill me.
At the moment I'm saving up for a car, so I drive my in-laws' Chrysler Seabring usually.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I drive a 2007 Cobalt SS, 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX, and an AMC Ambassador 401 (can't think of the year. Look up a rebel machine and that's what it essentially is.)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How new cars you guys drive, almost all are from the 2000s. Young people here drives much older cars because taxes are making new cars extremely expensive.

Enough speech, here's my link. (My specimen has more styling.)
This is the link I wish I were posing.
Lol...This is my first car past the year 2000...My last 2 were from the 90's...That being said, since I bought my car outright, there were no taxes except sales tax...In fact...Every car I've ever had, I bought outright...

Top Bottom