• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are Your Flaws?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Some more of mine:

I care too much about people. I'm always wanting everyone to feel included and happy, but it means if they don't do the same in return I can be upset. (This doesn't mean I'm nice to people purely so they'll be nice back, though. I do it because I care).

An extension of the above - I expect too much from people. I live my life treating people how I would like to be treated, which sets me up for disappointment when I forget that not everyone follows this principle. I'm not saying people are horrible, it's me that's too harsh, if that makes sense.

Insecurity. I have it all the time.

I'm a worrier.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
My two major flaws in general are laziness and procrastination when it comes to schoolwork or anything I don't particularly like to do. I also have a selective memory. Not even in a tongue-in-cheek, figurative sense.

Most of my flaws come out when it comes to my mother. She in particular just manages to push all my goddamn buttons. If she gets under my skin, I become quite irritable, stubborn and rude.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Most of my flaws come out when it comes to my mother. She in particular just manages to push all my goddamn buttons. If she gets under my skin, I become quite irritable, stubborn and rude.

My mom is like that too. I love her, but we fight a lot. But I'm irritable, stubborn, and rude anyway. xD

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I may as well be deconstructed and made into an android at this point...

Latest flaw I've observed (believe me, I'm extremely observant of other people but not so much myself) is with regard to nerves. If I'm talking to someone I really like and believe that I've annoyed them in any way shape or form, my heart decides to accelerate to around 120bpm. I can never decide when or if I'll talk to them as I feel that "what if they hate me" or "what if things become awkward"... This feeling lasts until the moment I do something like accidentally send the message (like I literally just did and am now hiding from my phone out of sheer terror).

Annoyingly, this also sets off my heart palpitations which last as long as these feelings of guilt/anxiety; because of my blood clotting condition, it also means that an increased heart rate hurts a lot more than it perhaps should do (I can feel where the blood is trying to flow past the clots but is failing, building up at the chokepoint; whilst veins lack nerves, it hurts so much).

I suppose a (temporary) final point to make is that I'm a complete coward when it comes to relationships. A friend of mine is basically doing the work for me as I have little to no confidence in discussing things like that with someone. I'm lucky my last relationship started after an advance from the other person...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm not flawed!! I'm a PERFECT asshole. :p

I'm a worrier.
That word is new to me, so I did at first read it as "warrior". :p

I'm a procrastinationist.
Like the above isn't bad enough, you can add perfectionism. The two traits combined means I never get things done, unless it's something very important.
I'm very hard on myself (perfectionist).

I'm a complex person. While this in itself isn't necessarily a flaw, it makes it more difficult to get to know me. I'm sure I have confused many people because there are many contradicting sides with my personality. In politics for example, I hold very conservative but also very liberal views. I'm very kind and compassionate but also cynical. I can be a daredevil with little regard for my safety, but also a pussy. I have extreme patience but can also be very impatient. The list goes on and on. Whether I'm this or that depends on the situation, not if I'm having a good or bad day.

I'm too honest and blunt sometimes, in particular with people who are close with me. I don't know how many times I've offended my mom (without wanting to offend). But she does let me know... :p

I'm no good friend because I often lose contact with my friends (it's my fault when I don't write back, or don't visit when invited). It do care about them but I fail to show it.

I may have lost the ability to love romantically, I'm not sure. It would be a big flaw.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
I from time to time suffer from being Nervous but well its taken care of, sometimes people can play too much on mine nerves, but well thats mine past flaw since I never snapped for those most of years :)

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I am way too hard on myself. I make mistakes and I will beat myself bloody (mentally) over my mistakes. I'll say things like "god I'm such a failure. I can't do anything right." My family hates this and I get lectured over it quite a bit.

I have a lot of pent up rage that comes out at the worst of times. It isn't good for my health, at all but I don't see it going away any time soon. I just hope and pray that someone doesn't push me to the point of releasing that rage because you guys may never hear from me again because I might end up in an orange jumpsuit and sleeping behind bars for the rest of my life.

I don't trust people. And by that I mean I can be friends with someone and they can do something that seems shady to me and I won't have anything to do with them for weeks because I feel like I can't trust them. I always feel like people are going to stab me in the back.

I am brutally honest, to a flaw. I've lost friends over this. I've been told that it's their loss and that people should want more friends like me because I don't sugarcoat things. Basically, if you want me to tell you what I think of you, I'm going to tell you what I think of you and it may not be what you're prepared to hear. I just don't have the capability to be like "oh I think you're great" when really you could be a freagin' asshole who deserves to be punched in the throat, yanno? Instead you're gonna hear me say "I think you're an asshole and every time I see you I just want to punch you in the throat". My best friend of twenty years stopped talking to me for several months because I was brutally honest with him about how I felt about his fiance. You just can't make me like someone who I can see right through and she is one of the worst types of human beings. Her personality is just fake and nothing she says is genuine or "from the heart". She's childish and boring. Anyway...lol....

I also have a bad habit of getting angry about something and I will rant about it for hours, sometimes. My mom can't stand this and I've been told to shut the hell up many times lmao.

I'm not sure if you would consider this a flaw, but in a way I consider it one. I have a heart of pure gold. This causes me to get walked all over. People take advantage of my kindness and generosity.

Are you sure we aren´t related? XD

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Well,this won´t be hard...
-I´m hard on others but way harder on myself.
-Like many of you said here before, i too think always on the worse case cenario possible for everything. (Basically im a pessimist.)
-When i get mad i don´t listen or see anything. Pure wrath.
-I possess a terrible sense of guilt. For exemple: Somene´s being yelled at.I don´t have anything to do with it whatsoever and i feel guilty...
- I´m shy. That fact only ****es me off and i don´t seem to have the capacity to change it ,no matter how i try.
- Im brutally honest.I too have lost friendships over this. Oh well i just refuse living a lie.Simple.
- I worry too much over stupid things.

Top Bottom