• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are Your Favorite Animals?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm quite fond of canines. Not the little barky ones though. I like Pit Bulls, Bull Terriers, German Shepards and Great Danes. Sorry for the lack of pics but I'm currently posting from my phone.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I like felines and some birds. White tigers and peacocks especially. :)
Peacocks (but not peahens) fascinated me as a kid and every trip to the zoo was a personal challenge to grab a tail-feather somehow. I used to holiday in a tiny Yorkshire village and one of the residents kept peacocks in her garden. It was middle of the night sort of stuff to try and sneak in and grab a feather without getting caught.

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
I love dogs! It amazes how they can be trained to do a wide variety of tasks be it sniffing for IEDs in Afghanistan or Sniffing for Drugs on suspects. I don't argue that other animals can be trained to do what a dog does but to be honest i wouldn't trust any other animal bar a dog. They are a very versatile animal and truly mans best friend.

AP

Silverback

Moving Mountains
More favorable animals:

Rattlesnakes

45796878.GreatBasinRattlesnake07_05_05.jpg

Peacocks

blue+peacock+picture+feathers+peacock+facts+peacock+image+facts+about+peacocks.jpg

Bearded Dragon's

a_pair_of_bearded_dragon_lizards.jpg

Dolphin's

DolphinHead.jpg

Nature is glorious! :D

Top Bottom