• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Yes I think it's almost impossible to create a perfect AI that can satisfy everyone, which is one of the reasons why I strongly oppose co-op in RE 7.

I saw you in the comment section then I thought "quick I gotta post this on the forum before Airaku does" :paranoid:.

by the way we got a horrible news, recently a stunt woman working on the final resident evil movie had a major accident and the doctors put her into coma. I hope she recovers and will be allright.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/10/star-wars-and-mad-max-stunt-double-put-in-a-coma-after-accident-on-resident-evil-the-final-chapter-set-5384441/

I really hope she recovers and is okay... she sounds really amazing and talent. I'm surprised I've never heard of her and she sounds pretty amazing. Even if I don't like the movies I got to respect her. Speaking of the movies and Capcom's reluctance to support them (Anderson actually went to Japan to get info on upcoming games to try and fit the games and films in better and they wouldn't tell him anything -_-) take a look at the White and Red queen in the originals. I never noticed it until a couple of weeks ago.

When you see it 0.0

As for the A.I.... I almost never had a problem with the A.I. in the games. They hold their own fine and actually fight enemies off. MUCH better than the majority of co-op games and/or games with other A.I. controlled allies xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It appears Albert really is a bed wetter! =O

11987208_818748221585502_6396294995095950816_n.jpg

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
the best of the day: play with friend RE 5 mercenaries and to show him how much are you using in it Wesker awesomness and getting better combo and other all score to see salty jelaousness and cries of unfairness XD

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Since there isn't an official canon to who lives and dies in the Outbreak games, I think only Yoko and probably Alyssa survived, and Yoko joined TerraSave. It fits her personality, and it's probably just a huge coincidence, but in Revelations 2 in the TerraSave commercial right under the logo, there's a short woman with short dark hair, and she looks so much like Yoko. Since it's not like the woman in the commercial has a name or anything and we haven't seen Yoko in so long, my headcanon is that it's her. Is that weird? xD

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
First look at Claire Redfield (Ali Larter) in the resident evil final chapter:

11821186_1667647250141919_1013263205_n.jpg

Wow. I absolutely love it!!.

To me, whenever they try to get the characters into their game clothes, it always just looks like terrible cosplays. It's always one of the many things I make fun of while watching them. But I guess it's just because that's the only thing that's like their game "equivalents".
I love to hate those movies. :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
First look at Claire Redfield (Ali Larter) in the resident evil final chapter:

11821186_1667647250141919_1013263205_n.jpg

Wow. I absolutely love it!!.
She looks nothing like Claire Redfield imo.

Acutally NONE of the characters in the movies look like their in game counter parts. The casts were horrible, with the exception of Ada. Damn did Ada ever look good and exactly like how she should. Also Barry looked... alright. Chris had to be the worst and Jill was hot in Apocalypse.... and Leon looks like thug high on meth.

Yeah I know that was scattered but seriously.... the **** were they thinking? Right... I forgot... Capcom hardly acknowledges the existence of the films xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Airaku: I completely agree. She doesn't look like Claire.

Also, is it wrong to ship Piers and Chris?

No it's not wrong to ship Piers and Chris. They were very close but at the same time it is wrong simply because it is proven that Piers isn't gay (Chris on the other hand is highly debatable). He kind of shut himself out because he was in love with a girl named Merah who died in his arms. Pier's was crying pretty hardcore because she sacrificed herself for him and she was quite cold about showing her feelings. She actually promised to go out for dinner with him as a date after the mission. Piers would have died had Merah not saved him so he felt guilt for her death.

Piers always wanted to be with her but she wouldn't show any form of affection for people because she thought it would make her look weak. She strived to be a very strong woman and served with men.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
I don't care what people say I enjoy the movies and I think Ali looks great as Claire especially with Revelations 2 outfit XD (would be more awesome with ponytail but it's allright).

He kind of shut himself out because he was in love with a girl named Merah who died in his arms.
Are you referring to the RE manga/comic which I believe took place in Singapore?

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium
@ResidentDevil: You're more than entitled to like it. I just don't personally think she looks like Claire. I mean, yes she obviously does look like Claire to a certain degree; think they could've just made her look closer to her appearance, is all.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
She looks nothing like Claire Redfield imo.

Acutally NONE of the characters in the movies look like their in game counter parts. The casts were horrible, with the exception of Ada. Damn did Ada ever look good and exactly like how she should. Also Barry looked... alright. Chris had to be the worst and Jill was hot in Apocalypse.... and Leon looks like thug high on meth.

Yeah I know that was scattered but seriously.... the **** were they thinking? Right... I forgot... Capcom hardly acknowledges the existence of the films xD

I really don't get why people keep saying Jill was hot in Apocalypse. In my opinion, she looked like an elderly dinosaur with a terrible wig trying to cosplay Jill and miserably failing. xD I think she's okay looking in real life, but as RE3 Jill, not at all. xD

Top Bottom