• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know there is something that really bothers me. a dozen of cops, Swats and mercenaries couldn't take down a horde of zombies with their rifles, shotguns, SMGs, and Grenades. but a rookie cop and a Collage Student were able to take down a few dozen zombies with handguns.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You know there is something that really bothers me. a dozen of cops, Swats and mercenaries couldn't take down a horde of zombies with their rifles, shotguns, SMGs, and Grenades. but a rookie cop and a Collage Student were able to take down a few dozen zombies with handguns.

Kind of like how the only survivor of an elite police team was the eighteen year old rookie that only had a handgun, while the others had been on numerous missions and had shotguns and other deadly weapons and still managed to be easily killed? xD

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Kind of like how the only survivor of an elite police team was the eighteen year old rookie that only had a handgun, while the others had been on numerous missions and had shotguns and other deadly weapons and still managed to be easily killed? xD

Oh yeah i forgot about her. thanks

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Allright so if RE 2 remake / RE 7 (which I doubt) will have fixed camera angle then I think it'll be similar to Until Dawn gameplay plus combat of course and without excessive QTEs.

The first time I played Revelations 2 I never once used Claire's guns to shoot enemies. I even defeated her final boss with just Moira. Anyone else? :p
so pro :eek:

mjk321

Playing through Resident Evil 4 for the first time since it came out (didn't like it then, loving it now), and all I have to say about it is:

LEON! HEEEEELP! LEON! HEEEEELP! LEON! HEEEEELP! LEON! HEEEEELP! LEON! HEEEEELP!
beat the game and get the knight outfit for Ashley, then you'll be fine with that thing. actually, you'll be happy to hear it since they are attacking her and not you

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Alright so it might be a while until this is done. It's a working progress and I want to play Phantom Pain!

Good news is the first verse is NAILED and part of the second verse is as well. Now to deal with that chorus.

This is going to be one hell of an emotional ride for Chris fans ;)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You know, CODE: Veronica is probably the third easiest RE game, even though people like to say it's the hardest. Honestly, I say 6 is the hardest. It's so easy to get killed.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You know, CODE: Veronica is probably the third easiest RE game, even though people like to say it's the hardest. Honestly, I say 6 is the hardest. It's so easy to get killed.

I thought 6 was the easiest xD Okay... Simmons as a fly was stupid because it had a lot of luck involved with the lighting rod. Seriously I had it as the closest thing to him and he was like NOPE and reached a zombie further out and was like "Trololololol"

The game also had no challenge on co-op.... In Leon's campaign everything moves to slow to even do anything and can get boring at times. I found that there are only a few parts that issue a challenge. I was overloaded with ammo because you can just one shot almost every enemy in the game regardless of the difficulty. Pistol shoot them in the head... then OP melee.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I thought 6 was the easiest xD Okay... Simmons as a fly was stupid because it had a lot of luck involved with the lighting rod. Seriously I had it as the closest thing to him and he was like NOPE and reached a zombie further out and was like "Trololololol"

The game also had no challenge on co-op.... In Leon's campaign everything moves to slow to even do anything and can get boring at times. I found that there are only a few parts that issue a challenge. I was overloaded with ammo because you can just one shot almost every enemy in the game regardless of the difficulty. Pistol shoot them in the head... then OP melee.

I find 6 hard because there are so many instant kills and it's easy to get surrounded and die quickly. The enemies are weak, but it's hard to survive if you're completely surrounded because they're so fast you barely have time to shoot or melee. The other day I was at full health, was knocked down by a guy, then there was a whole group hitting me with their weapons, I kept getting knocked down and couldn't even heal because right when I was about to, I'd get hit again. I couldn't run or dodge, they were all in the way, so I died when not even thirty seconds before I was at full health and I still had fifteen herbs and a first aid spray. And it didn't help that Jake was standing there just watching. xD
That's just my experience though. Maybe the game and enemies just like you more. :p

Top Bottom