• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
He heard something about her working with Wesker somewhere, remember in their conversation he said "So it is true... you working with Wesker."?

Exactly. I don´t think they have met since 1998 but working for the government Leon must have heard rumors about her survival which he probably investigated and learned that apparently she was working with Wesker (maybe he found out Wesker saved Ada from Raccoon City). But of course he did not want to believe it - until he met her in 2004.

What I find far more strange though is that Leon immediately knew that Wesker was involved. Ada being there in Spain did not imply in any way that Wesker was involved (she could have been just there on her own or on behalf of her organization - which of course she was but Leon did not know that) yet Leon immediately deduced just from Adas appearance there alone that she was "working with Wesker". How did he even make that connection purely based on Ada being there?

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Exactly. I don´t think they have met since 1998 but working for the government Leon must have heard rumors about her survival which he probably investigated and learned that apparently she was working with Wesker (maybe he found out Wesker saved Ada from Raccoon City). But of course he did not want to believe it - until he met her in 2004.

What I find far more strange though is that Leon immediately knew that Wesker was involved. Ada being there in Spain did not imply in any way that Wesker was involved (she could have been just there on her own or on behalf of her organization - which of course she was but Leon did not know that) yet Leon immediately deduced just from Adas appearance there alone that she was "working with Wesker". How did he even make that connection purely based on Ada being there?

Maybe he heard about him from Chris. I mean we know that Leon, Chris and Claire have been in touch with each other. So maybe they told him about Wesker.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Maybe he heard about him from Chris. I mean we know that Leon, Chris and Claire have been in touch with each other. So maybe they told him about Wesker.

Not what I meant. I get that he knows who Wesker is. Claire probably told him after Code Veronica. What I meant is how does Leon know that Wesker is involved in the events in Spain just from meeting Ada there? In theory Ada could have also been there on her own without Wesker being involved at all. So how does Leon instantly know that Ada being there must mean that she is working for Wesker and is there on his behalf? It doesn´t add up.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Not what I meant. I get that he knows who Wesker is. Claire probably told him after Code Veronica. What I meant is how does Leon know that Wesker is involved in the events in Spain just from meeting Ada there? In theory Ada could have also been there on her own without Wesker being involved at all. So how does Leon instantly know that Ada being there must mean that she is working for Wesker and is there on his behalf? It doesn´t add up.

The one prevalent issue in the Resident Evil franchise, and certain things like Marvel films make this same amateur mistake. Somehow the charactures automatically assume to know major plot points or minor details without and knowledge or contact from others. Unfortunately it's a very poor writing mistake. Sometimes it can occur because stuff gets cut, or to fast track certain plot points. Another major issue is when characters don't act surprise when they find something out new that should shake their character to the core. Resident Evil also makes this mistake more frequently.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Which game? I know there's RE 4 for ios.

On this i know of existing beacuse i have RE 4 on mine Xplay but i meaned on this game:

12417569_1149609621745955_283514603303762877_n.jpg

10347233_1149609618412622_4135576184954972938_n.jpg

We have an new one it seems

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Why does Barry keep looking for an alive Moira when everybody is saying she's dead, including herself on her recording on her phone? I mean, I know she's his daughter and she actually is still alive, but still.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I don't see it on the apple App Store but now I'm really curious about that game.
Why does Barry keep looking for an alive Moira when everybody is saying she's dead, including herself on her recording on her phone? I mean, I know she's his daughter and she actually is still alive, but still.
He's determined, stubborn, optimistic and a little senile? Now that you mention it I'm not really sure why he'd do that, but it does seem like a Barry kind of thing to do.

Turo602

The King of Kings

Maybe because when you're looking for a family member and someone says they're dead you don't just stop and go home...

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
I don't see it on the apple App Store but now I'm really curious about that game. He's determined, stubborn, optimistic and a little senile? Now that you mention it I'm not really sure why he'd do that, but it does seem like a Barry kind of thing to do.

Clearly none of you have ever been fathers. I have been. So let me just tell you that when it comes to your little girl you NEVER stop. NEVER. Not until you see her body with your own eyes.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Maybe because when you're looking for a family member and someone says they're dead you don't just stop and go home...
Clearly none of you have ever been fathers. I have been. So let me just tell you that when it comes to your little girl you NEVER stop. NEVER. Not until you see her body with your own eyes.

No no no, that's not what I mean. He's obviously gonna be looking for her alive or dead, I never said he wouldn't keep searching. Everybody is telling him that she's dead and obviously he's gonna deny it. But when Natalia and even when Alex tells him, he seems like nobody ever told him. Of course he wouldn't want to think she's dead, and it would still be a shock. It did hit him when Alex said so, but up until after their conversation, he seemed like it was a brand new concept.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
My impression was that he stayed to figure out the truth, take revenge on Alex and stop the evil she was doing, not necessarily to find Moira alive and leave the island happily ever after. He even acknowledged at the beginning of his third chapter that he couldn't save Moira, but would do everything in his power to save Christmas Girl. So I don't think he actually believed in Moira's survival until he met her. But of course, that wouldn't stop him from hoping nevertheless.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Why am I sort of liking the idea of the Chris and Rebecca pairing?

Chris 'likes them young' and if they return in the next RE CGI movie sparks might fly... :suggestive:

This is the sh*t I sit and contemplate.

Last edited:

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Why am I sort of liking the idea of the Chris and Rebecca pairing?

Chris 'likes them young' and if they return in the next RE CGI movie sparks might fly... :suggestive:

This is the sh*t I sit and contemplate about.
Except that Rebecca likes bad boys:suggestive: I do like the idea of Chris and Rebecca being in the next movie though. I wonder how Rebecca will look considering it's been 18 years since we've last seen her. Speaking of which, do we know when chronologically the next movie will be?

Top Bottom