• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
After replaying through RE5 it occurred to me that Wesker has cat eyes but can't see in the dark...

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
After replaying through RE5 it occurred to me that Wesker has cat eyes but can't see in the dark...

Cat eyes in appearance only, I'm sure.
He also wears dark glasses during that fight unless you knock them off with a rocket launcher to the face.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

It's actually been confirmed somewhere that effect of the eyes from the bondage to the T-Virus does NOT make his eyesight worse. It was his own ego and refusal to take off his sunglasses, which btw has a high polarity. Was the result of his defeat and death.

It's as stupid as it sounds but..... yep.... that's the way it is.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
It's actually been confirmed somewhere that effect of the eyes from the bondage to the T-Virus does NOT make his eyesight worse. It was his own ego and refusal to take off his sunglasses, which btw has a high polarity. Was the result of his defeat and death.

It's as stupid as it sounds but..... yep.... that's the way it is.

It's often the little things that lead to the downfall of nigh unkillable monsters.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Cat eyes in appearance only, I'm sure.

I imagine that they would be for more than just looks. The virus has definitely advanced him; he moves at lightning speed, has superhuman strength to the point where he can catch rockets and take a few to the face. Why wouldn't he be able to see in the dark with his new, inhuman eyes? Darwinism. Sure we can blame it on those sunglasses and, most prominently, his ego for his ultimate downfall but my original point was that it was just not that well thought out and kind of silly to think that shutting out the lights would even affect his sight (even though it's a completely fun fight).

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It's often the little things that lead to the downfall of nigh unkillable monsters.

Lmao. Then we have the Reapers from Mass Effect. At least BioWare had the balls to be honest and explain that when they created the amazing concepts of making a god like enemy that does what is necessary for the survival of the Galaxy. They didn't even consider on a weakness or how to defeat them. With Sovereign in Mass Effect one. It was actually Saren that should properly be credited for his destruction. By blowing his own brains out, he severed the connection with Sovereign which caused Sovereign to lose has shielding for a short period. With this period they were able to destroy them. Saren told them what to do as he blew his brains out, essentially redeeming himself.

The Alliance military being able to kill a bunch of Reapers in space combat was such a load of bull****. Sure they were smaller and weaker ones that were sensible, but they did get a few mid size ones like Sovereign. Again, which is bull**** as we clearly saw that not even a fleet could dent him. At least until his shields were dropped, even then they had to hammer the **** out of him.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
It's funny, I actually had no interest in and was kind of reluctant to try Resident Evil 5 for the longest time.
But then I saw ProtonJon and SuperJeenius's co-op LP of the game. And then I suddenly really wanted to play it.

So there, YA GOT ME RE5. You looked fun.

(This was Feb. 2014, BTW. Not recent by any stretch.)

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
So Its been two months since i took a break from Forge of Empire and i decided to get back and play it. and there was this player who wanted to trade some goods. I immediately thought to myself "Over here, Stranger"

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Airaku Wesker pulled it epiclly in Code Veronica X

True enough. I forgot about that scene. He didn't run up as high and he didn't kick her, he punched it :p Haha jk but lets be real here. In the end Albert ran away like a pussy bitch and made Chris fight HIS fight. Albert is one of my all time favorite gaming villains but he's a real sissy girl. He always run's from B.O.W's and will only fight people that are significantly weaker than him. It's almost pathetic really. He's an ego booster that seems to need to compensate for something.

Also I just realised something. Alexia looks a lot like Dark Natalia. Very similar dress and attire. Even the choker. Hmmm her face even looks like how Alex might look when she grows up. There seems to be a lot of similarities between the Asford's and Wesker's. Kind of unoriginal in my opinion. Hell, even Alfred has the same hair style of Albert. Both Alex and Alexia were successful in their initial experiments. Only different is Alex ultimately succeeded where Alexia died. A stupid death and she basically down an elevator shaft.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
True enough. I forgot about that scene. He didn't run up as high and he didn't kick her, he punched it :p Haha jk but lets be real here. In the end Albert ran away like a pussy bitch and made Chris fight HIS fight. Albert is one of my all time favorite gaming villains but he's a real sissy girl. He always run's from B.O.W's and will only fight people that are significantly weaker than him. It's almost pathetic really. He's an ego booster that seems to need to compensate for something.

Also I just realised something. Alexia looks a lot like Dark Natalia. Very similar dress and attire. Even the choker. Hmmm her face even looks like how Alex might look when she grows up. There seems to be a lot of similarities between the Asford's and Wesker's. Kind of unoriginal in my opinion. Hell, even Alfred has the same hair style of Albert. Both Alex and Alexia were successful in their initial experiments. Only different is Alex ultimately succeeded where Alexia died. A stupid death and she basically down an elevator shaft.

I totally agree and also Alex is short for Alexia.

Top Bottom