• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol what 10 years can do to your memory! I thought it looked like McGyver. But he had much longer hair in the series.

I hate it when jobs ask you if you have experience with Microsoft Word or Excel or any other portion of the Microsoft Office.

It's like: "Did you not ask me when I was born and when I graduated? That **** was like a requirement from grade school on. I don't think they would've let me have my diploma without it."

Seriously. They act like we didn't have to use these in second grade.
300px-IMac_Bondi_Blue.jpg
That looks like the awful iMac I tried in one of my previous lives. It was my first meeting with Macintosh. And also my last.

mjk321

I hate it when jobs ask you if you have experience with Microsoft Word or Excel or any other portion of the Microsoft Office.

It's like: "Did you not ask me when I was born and when I graduated? That **** was like a requirement from grade school on. I don't think they would've let me have my diploma without it."

Seriously. They act like we didn't have to use these in second grade.
300px-IMac_Bondi_Blue.jpg
That looks like the awful iMac I tried in one of my previous lives. It was my first meeting with Macintosh. And also my last.

that thing takes me back. never used it, but there was a lot of it in a pc lab in school.
it also reminds me of this scene:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Leave it to me to enter a grocery store with the intention of buying two things, then come back out with enough food to support a supermassive black hole for weeks. Every - single - time!

Reactions: Jen

Rain611

You can't kill me.
This news definitely enlightened my day the other day...

Marvel (reportedly) planning R-rated Blade movie with Wesley Snipes

24-old-school-stiffler-yes-gifs-paul-ryan.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Good to know that Snipes' repeated teases about a new Blade movie look like they have merit to them after all after nothing came of the Netflix tease earlier (probably because their Netflix shows are getting cancelled). I LOVED the first 2 Blade movies (3rd was "watchable", I guess), so reading that MARVEL is planning on making a new movie with Wesley Snipes, rated R (as it damn well should be) to boot was music to my ears. Even at 56, I'll bet he can still open a can of whoop ass. Plus they can always use de-aging technology if need be like they're doing with SLJ in Captain Marvel.

Deadpool is staying R at Disney as well once the Fox deal closes (which should be any day now).

Good to see them getting the adult treatment they deserve. They both need to be R, especially Deadpool, unless it's teaming up with Spider-Man or the Avengers/X-Men in the MCU.

Also hyped for DMC5 tomorrow.

It's been a while since I heard some Blade news.

I feel like my husband and I are the only 2 people in the world that liked Blade Trinity, and ironically I didn't care for Blade 2.

I also heard that they originally wanted to reboot Blade and when asked, Snipes said the only person he ever wanted to play the character of Blade was himself. He is totally closed to the idea of there being another Blade. This is not to say that I didn't like him in Blade, in fact I rather liked Snipes as Blade, but when I expect a reboot (which is what I seem to remember them wanting to do, I'm sure this installment won't be) I tend to just assume there will be a new ensemble.

I really liked Stephen Dorff as Frost. Again, it was a great casting choice in my opinion though it's a shame he wasn't cast in a recurring character role. But who knows, that character may not have been as memorable as Frost.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I don't think I've seen Blade 2 or Trinity, but I've seen Blade quite a lot over the years.
Seems like one of the first DVDs everybody picks up, it was released in that little window of the '90s when DVD was beginning to pick up steam and bonus features were catching on.

And speaking of DVDs, I picked up Burn After Reading and The Mummy: Ultimate Edition today. Can't decide which to watch first.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Burn After Reading was entertaining. I've read nothing but bad things about The Mummy but I've never seen it so can't say personally (assuming you mean the Tom Cruise one).

Looks like I'll have to focus more on 1-player games soon so might finally try to get the Hardcore S+. I feel like I probably could have one my first successful S run but I wasn't confident enough to keep the infinite samurai edge in the box lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Having what I feel is a well-deserved day off today. A robotic automation project that has lasted three months has finally finished (maybe a month later than we expected, but we got there). It's nice to have some pressure off and to decompress. I'm kind of sad to be going back to my normal work, though.

I'm also a little sad because an officer that I've built a rapport with from a different city chose today to visit the office, though. She was apparently sad not to meet me too. It's weird how you create friendships with colleagues through work purely via email and instant messaging. Might seem a little silly to be a little sad about this, but oh well.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
@Jen I hear you. I just finished the first half of my Server Administration curriculum with a day to spare after having spent a lot of time stressing over activities that I couldn't get to work properly (I learned only today that is is because of the DNS settings for our servers and not actually a mistake that I made.). I took my midterm today and scored decently so I can finally stop being stressed for at least a week lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
"Infection progress: 1 decade
You've survived an entire decade of being a member here. Congratulations!"

Wow I didn't know I needed a walking stick already.

Reactions: Jen

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The hurt that you feel when someone who is supposed to know you best out of everyone eventually lets you know that they really don't know you best is immeasurable.

It makes you wonder what else you've been wrong about...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: What is it about me that makes complete strangers want to talk to me? I'm really doing my best to look as scary as possible, threatening people with my eyes that any step in my direction will lead them closer to death, but it only ever seems to work on the wrong people. Fundraisers, kids, and random idiots still keep coming at me like I'm waving candy around, and speaking of candy, there was a woman at the supermarket the other day who looked at my purchases and told me she used to buy the same sweets for her kids. At least her confused face was priceless when I told her I eat all of that myself...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Today I had genuine reason to use the phrase 'that was before your time' to a 21-year-old.

As soon as I said it, I realised how depressing it was. I'm getting old! :lol:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I think it's funny that I'm mixed (Cherokee, African, German, Czech, Dutch and Russian) and nobody can ever figure out just what I am, but they can all agree I look Puerto Rican lol.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am SUPER gingery, but can trace all of my DNA to Italy. This was verified by Ancestry.com. It literally says 100% Italian. People don't believe me ever. But I know. Yes. I know.

Top Bottom