• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Liquid lipstick? IT'S NOT A STICK IF IT'S LIQUID!
Try calling it, um, lip splash?

But I <3 fire engine red. :D

Weelll, a lot of people call it liquid lipstick. I prefer to just call it lip cream lol. It's more accurate that way. It's just lipstick in liquid form. It sticks to the lips the same; it goes on liquid & dries.

My grandfather hated fire engine red. He lived in a time where a lot of - ahem, "ladies of the night" used fire engine red & I think that's why he hated it so much. I always looked at it as a timeless color. It's rather...chic.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Weelll, a lot of people call it liquid lipstick. I prefer to just call it lip cream lol. It's more accurate that way. It's just lipstick in liquid form. It sticks to the lips the same; it goes on liquid & dries.

My grandfather hated fire engine red. He lived in a time where a lot of - ahem, "ladies of the night" used fire engine red & I think that's why he hated it so much. I always looked at it as a timeless color. It's rather...chic.
I was only joking anyways. :)
If something sticks to what's it's being applied to, it could be called "stick". :p

The ladies of the night knows how to make themselves attractive, while we can despise their business that is no reason to despise how they look.

Here, most women (both young and elder) uses so little make-up that it's often hard to tell if they use it or not. Clearly visible make-up is mostly for occasions and not for every-day.
This has of course influenced my personal preference, and while I do think make-up looks nice I also think foreign women are over-doing it sometimes. But there is no right or wrong about it, it's just personal preferences.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
heldiedjpg8gubf.jpg

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I was only joking anyways. :)
If something sticks to what's it's being applied to, it could be called "stick". :p

The ladies of the night knows how to make themselves attractive, while we can despise their business that is no reason to despise how they look.

Here, most women (both young and elder) uses so little make-up that it's often hard to tell if they use it or not. Clearly visible make-up is mostly for occasions and not for every-day.
This has of course influenced my personal preference, and while I do think make-up looks nice I also think foreign women are over-doing it sometimes. But there is no right or wrong about it, it's just personal preferences.
I usually don't wear make-up, I only wear a tiny bit for special occasions. People tell me I should start wearing it more... apparently I need it. :p

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sigh. I hate that I have to waste the afternoon on a trip to the hospital while I'm on holiday. Stupid insect bites...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ghost Rider is coming to the MCU! =O It's Robbie Reyes though, not Johnny Blaze. Which is an interesting choice but Johnny will probably saved for a movie or something. It was announced at the SDCC and they even showed his car :p
There was a bus going around in the states somewhere with fire change on it. Though there was no confirmation of Ghost Rider. I actually thought it was for Hellfire. This could be pretty ****ing awesome!

13731810_10153710921420205_7627711966026904081_o.jpg

Cheer

Kamen Rider
So i could get charged for shooting someone who broke into my house and try to kill me. That is the stupidest and illogical thing i ever heard.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Insect bites? What kind of insect bites? Are you okay?
I don't know what kind of bites they are, but the two I've got at the minute have gone purple and red around them, and they're hot to touch and my skin is hard. I don't know if it's an allergic reaction or an infection. I've had similar things happen twice before to bites but these are the worst I've had, and they're more painful, and also they've apparently given me a slight fever. So I've got to take 7 antibiotics a day for five days and see if it clears them up.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Justice League and Wonder Woman! Holy sh*t, can't wait! Now that Ghost Rider announcement seems pretty lame. :p

Hopefully this new Ghost Rider can help us forget that Nic Cage performance. And I'm still weary of DC. Most of their films have been sh*t lately.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I don't know what kind of bites they are, but the two I've got at the minute have gone purple and red around them, and they're hot to touch and my skin is hard. I don't know if it's an allergic reaction or an infection. I've had similar things happen twice before to bites but these are the worst I've had, and they're more painful, and also they've apparently given me a slight fever. So I've got to take 7 antibiotics a day for five days and see if it clears them up.
That sounds awful hope you get well soon. I have some unpleasant memories with insect bites too, specially Centipedes, if that's what they're called.

First year at uni is done for, four more to go...
Never imagined it to be this tough...

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

Omg Jen that's horrible! D:

Do you know what kind of insect bit you? I hope you recover smoothly *hugs*

Top Bottom