• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
45C is hot, but if you add wind to that it's like being in a hairdryer. Then you put on clothes for protection. It was around 40C in southern Europe one I was there.

I have to complain too! It's too wet around here, I want sunshine.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Sorry I forgot you're from the US. Shoulda explained earlier, here we measure money in terms of food. Yup yup. That's not 10 euros, that's 2 big sandwiches and 2 cokes.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Sorry I forgot you're from the US. Shoulda explained earlier, here we measure money in terms of food. Yup yup. That's not 10 euros, that's 2 big sandwiches and 2 cokes.

I guess I can't really avoid this kind of stuff, after all.

Oh wait, I see what you did there. I knew I wasn't getting something.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Rrrrrrrashidoooooo! LOL he's so fun to use.

street-fighter-v-rashid.gif

Damage output not quite at my boy Ken's level but holy crap the mixups.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Here, we've been having thunderstorms, then it'll be sunny, then another thunderstorm. Weird.

Same here. Sweltering heat & then thunderstorms, that leave it HUMID as well as sweltering.

It's so bloody hot here... It's night time and I'm sweltering....

You wouldn't like it where I live either. 37-40° C during the day & 26-29° C at night. I prefer the milder seasons lol...

Also! I got two of my recent cosmetic purchases today :D Now I just have to wait for my "fire engine" red lipstick that'll be here sometime next week. I wanted to do my makeup today so I could try out the gorgeous lip pencil I got today but my brushes aren't dry yet. Boohoo.

Oh my gods I just realised I have to get up at 6:15 in the morning. I have to be in bed by 9pm. I haven't gone to bed at 9pm since I was a teen lmao.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
You wouldn't like it where I live either. 37-40° C during the day & 26-29° C at night. I prefer the milder seasons lol...

Also! I got two of my recent cosmetic purchases today :D Now I just have to wait for my "fire engine" red lipstick that'll be here sometime next week. I wanted to do my makeup today so I could try out the gorgeous lip pencil I got today but my brushes aren't dry yet. Boohoo.

Oh my gods I just realised I have to get up at 6:15 in the morning. I have to be in bed by 9pm. I haven't gone to bed at 9pm since I was a teen lmao.
Wow. The days sound so unbearable. It was 32 here and that was almost too hot for me. But apparently at night it was still 26 at night, which is rare, and it was horrible...

About the cosmetics, you can look forward to trying them, though! :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Wow. The days sound so unbearable. It was 32 here and that was almost too hot for me. But apparently at night it was still 26 at night, which is rare, and it was horrible...

About the cosmetics, you can look forward to trying them, though! :D

I read somewhere, I can't remember where, but it says we've been experiencing one hell of a heatwave. I'd say so. Summers are always pretty hot where I am but this one is especially hot. Miserably hot. The rain doesn't even cool anything off much. Blegh. Not my kind of weather, at all lol.

And yeah you're right :) The liquid lipstick I got smelled so good. It reminded me of cake batter.

Reactions: Jen

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The liquid lipstick I got smelled so good. It reminded me of cake batter.
Liquid lipstick? IT'S NOT A STICK IF IT'S LIQUID!
Try calling it, um, lip splash?

But I <3 fire engine red. :D

Right, so let me get this straight - Melania Trump nicking some of Michelle Obama's speech is somehow Hillary Clinton's fault???

God Republicans make my head hurt.
The speech incident, it seems so carelessly and silly. But that's what you risk getting when you "require" the candidate's family to take part in the campaign. I don't get that, and I believe it's a rare set of customs. It would be better if the family stayed in the background, unless they happen to be someone as brilliant as Michelle Obama.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
So, my mom's friend came over. She's a pretty calm person, and she listens to calm music. She said lately she keeps listening to "The Sound of Silence by this new band called Disturbed!"...We told her they weren't new, and that when she got home, to listen to Down With the Sickness. We later got a horrified call. xD

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Ow. So, I stepped on something so I tried wiping it off on my other foot. Instead, I ended up stabbing myself in the top of my foot with a small shard of glass. I proceeded to hop around the house on one leg sounding like Joe Pesci in Home Alone.

Top Bottom