• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

e_etu

Soram ~
I have been thinking a lot of getting nose job :/ idk why i am so attracted to beautiful sharp noses i want mine to look like them :s Too bad PS is super expensive where i live so i have to wait after i have graduated so i can start saving for it :/ Sounds stupid ofc but i think that would make me happier since i am not happy with my current looks ..

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
w00t

271eeddd3832edac6546ade95d257d5f.png

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well, that's disappointing. Hopefully the FFVII remake is good.

I heard that the other demo was better. As if that refers to the combat or not?... I don't know. I don't want the game to play for me. If both FFXV and FFVII (I assume the combat will be the same for both) I'm out.

e_etu

Soram ~
Wtf youtube , stop decreasing views on my videos :( this is already third time and its getting annoying cuz i havent bought views or anything :( its hard to get popular on youtube if they keep decreasing my views everytime :/

Plz stop youtube ! okay ?
6CpbvrI.gif

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know that moment when your friend tells you about a game he\she just got and you're like "Its a stupid game" and then you try it and after 8 hours of playing you're like "I still think its a stupid game" and continue to play it. well that's what happened with me and Goat simulator.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
So I've been completely bored with my life. Video games are garbage recently. Movies and T.V is garbage. Nothing to do outside where I live (Jobs or anything) because they're all taken. So I just have been literally twiddling with my thumbs for several hours for multiple days now.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
A little while ago i posted a story based on something that happened to me. and now i thought of a different ending but can't decide which one is better.

KevinStriker

Man, I would live in the '70s just to see all the great movies in the theatre, it's like there was a new classic out every week. Try typing up a list of all the fantastic and important movies that came out in the 1970's, it would be gigantic.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Umm.... in Fallout 4 I have Croup Manor as a settlement and there's a non-hostile feral ghoul just standing there. It only shows it's hostile in V.A.T.S, but it still won't attack. I can fast travel right next to it and everything. MacCready and the settlers don't care either. I guess I have a new pet...?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It seems that school has taken a serious toll on my health :/ I sometimes go a.. school week with 2-4 hours a night thanks to my sleeping problems :/ I have dust allergies and the school is very dusty from construction occurring in the lower levels of the building. In turn I've been having breathing problems at times because of this, even when I'm not a school now. Which leads to occasional headaches and stomachaches as a direct result. One doctor recommended that I should seriously drop out of school, but I didn't and I'm sticking with it. I have another month and a half to go. I also got a cavity because I got plaque build up from lack of sleep, and of course having 2 energy drinks a day on top of that. Forget the pop as that is much worse, yet doesn't really help either. I would have never guessed because my teeth are quite white :/ Life's a bitch and I might not be able to have had a job that starts in the early morning. I've been fighting the sleeping problems since about 2008ish....

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
The Walking Dead spoilers...
I will be so upset if they kill who they killed that way in the comics or one of my other favourite characters. I still haven't gotten over Beth... or even Milton. :'(

KevinStriker

Lol, how is that whole Walking Dead thing? I stopped watching at Season 2 after Frank Darabont was fired because AMC are inflamed cocks.

Top Bottom