• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Okay, just saw Batman vs Superman.

It was...certainly better than I expected. Not great, but not terrible. The editing was a little hard to follow. And I did not like Lex. He was too Jokery for my taste. Perry White and Alfred were snarky, and I loved them. Wonder Woman was badass, for what little screen time she had. I was not pleased with Batman breaking his one rule. And how they made up was a little dumb. Their mothers' name being Martha was their bonding point. The Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman cameos were decent, I suppose.

6.8/10

Turo602

The King of Kings
Okay, just saw Batman vs Superman.

It was...certainly better than I expected. Not great, but not terrible. The editing was a little hard to follow. And I did not like Lex. He was too Jokery for my taste. Perry White and Alfred were snarky, and I loved them. Wonder Woman was badass, for what little screen time she had. I was not pleased with Batman breaking his one rule. And how they made up was a little dumb. Their mothers' name being Martha was their bonding point. The Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman cameos were decent, I suppose.

6.8/10

I don't think it was just the name. The name definitely triggered his PTSD but really, that was the point when Batman saw Superman as a man. Especially after that whole "you're not brave, men are brave" speech. He realized the guy had a mother and that he was more human than he had originally thought. As for him killing, it's not new to any of these movies. He's killed lots of people throughout all of his films. Besides, I feel like they tried making it a point in the movie that he didn't kill. For example, when he smashes through the truck and it looks like he killed those 2 guys but a different camera angle reveals otherwise and before that how it looks like he's about to shoot a guy with a sniper but really it's a tracker. Even then, Zack Snyder has commented on it and said it's more like manslaughter than it is murder since he didn't really kill any of the guys directly. It's pretty brutal but I guess that's the point.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
There was a huge bang in the hallway that woke up everybody in house. All the cats were asleep, so it wasn't one of them.
...I think we have a poltergeist in the house...

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
There was a huge bang in the hallway that woke up everybody in house. All the cats were asleep, so it wasn't one of them.
...I think we have a poltergeist in the house...
1309291821012.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
It's funny how brave people get when they can hide behind a screenname- more specifically some of the people playing videogames online. The number of individuals who are so quick to (borderline) sexually harass you is disappointing and pathetic.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I have found out I have a doppelganger.
On Sunday night my brothers friend had a house party and a snapchat picture was taken and I was in the background. Except it wasnt me. But I even believed it was me for a second when I saw it.

Same face
Same hair
Same smile
Same height
Even the same clothes probably

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Looking back at one of the video games that i used to play when i was little gave me an idea for a new thread.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Got Resident Evil 6 for Xbox One for a little over a dollar thanks to my brother's Best Buy Reward Zone and Gamers Club Unlocked membership from Best Buy. Couldn't ask for a greater price.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Got Resident Evil 6 for Xbox One for a little over a dollar thanks to my brother's Best Buy Reward Zone and Gamers Club Unlocked membership from Best Buy. Couldn't ask for a greater price.

But you probably spent the points xD So it wasn't exactly $1 xD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Don't you just hate it when you drop something and it's gone? Not lying on the floor where it should be, or anywhere nearby, but gone, lost forever, as if it had fallen through a wormhole on the way down and disappeared into another dimension. And later, when you find it again, it's in a place you've searched a thousand times, but it wasn't there before.

The wormhole really is the only logical explanation. I didn't believe in wormholes until now, but maybe I should start.

Top Bottom