• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I had a run of this recently but probably nowhere near as extreme. Email and phone number are also biggies eww *icky shiver*
[EDIT]
You really are, aren't you? I don't think I've ever known anyone who drew in the crazies quite like you!

Yeah... It's almost like they don't start acting crazy until months after knowing them! Am I attracting crazies or are they catching the crazy after meeting me? -rubs chin- This is an interesting question to ask myself. LOLOL

And yeah! @Hoady, I've had to change my phone number twice before just for that very reason. I don't wanna have to change it again :|

Hoady

And yeah! @Hoady, I've had to change my phone number twice before just for that very reason. I don't wanna have to change it again :|

Well I got a new number but i couldn't transfer my credit so I used an app to block sms and calls. The thing is, it would keep popping up in my notification phone thing everytime i cleared it and telling me "You have 7 blocked SMS". I'm thinking to myself "DON'T LOOK DON'T DO IT!!".

Lets just say I'm glad i didn't look at the time!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Well I got a new number but i couldn't transfer my credit so I used an app to block sms and calls. The thing is, it would keep popping up in my notification phone thing everytime i cleared it and telling me "You have 7 blocked SMS". I'm thinking to myself "DON'T LOOK DON'T DO IT!!".

Lets just say I'm glad i didn't look at the time!

I totally know how you feel! It's a terrible feeling thinking your FB, phone and life is being held hostage because you don't wanna ignore the person but... I finally had enough! I mean 20 messages in the span of 5 mins while I'm AFK and living a LIFE is not cool at all.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I totally know how you feel! It's a terrible feeling thinking your FB, phone and life is being held hostage because you don't wanna ignore the person but... I finally had enough! I mean 20 messages in the span of 5 mins while I'm AFK and living a LIFE is not cool at all.
It sounds like the more I hear about FB, the more I'm glad I don't have an account.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Yeah... It's almost like they don't start acting crazy until months after knowing them! Am I attracting crazies or are they catching the crazy after meeting me? -rubs chin- This is an interesting question to ask myself. LOLOL
I don't know, the crazies you tell me about never sound the least bit charming. They always just sound like f*cking dangerous lunatics! I don't get it.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: You know what makes shows cornier than they should be? Censorship. Some shows just shouldn't be on the WB, CW, etc. Case in point: Supernatural. I loved the show, but it got cringeworthy after the 500th time of them saying "This is bullcrap!" or "Forget you!" Just... no. This is not what would be said in real life, especially by two young men fighting demons/ghosts/ghouls etc.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Am I a bad person because I don't particularly care to go see my cousin and his girlfriend's new baby? I don't like babies - I think they're weird and let's face it, all I'll be able to say is 'yup, looks like a baby to me' and just sit there and twiddle my thumbs until time to go.
Haha, human babies would be so much more cute and adorable if they didn't cry and if they didn't look like human babies. I prefer cats or dogs. :D

I understand how you feel about it, but if they are people you have a working relation with then I think you should pay them a visit if you can. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Naegleria fowleri. This parasite is about as deadly as Las Plagas! And it's real. It can find its way through the nose of its victims. :eek:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Chris and Leon in Resident Evil are like foreign languages and natural sciences at school. You like either one or the other. There are quite some people who don't like any of it, but only very few actually like both. That's probably the reason why it's so hard to find decent ChrisXLeon yaoi on the internet.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What'd I tell you? What'd I tell you!? :p

Yeah, having someone breathing down my neck saying "I'll make sure you don't make it here." is also nice too! I haven't done anything but be nice to this old hag, but she's got it out for me. >:C Some people just don't like newbies, no matter how fast they learn and how nice they are.

Top Bottom