• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: The annoying moment when the spirits of creativity drive you out of bed at 7 in the morning because they gave you an idea and won't let you sleep anymore until you've executed it. Now I have to make that video before anything else.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I'm a full-time student and I work overtime every week... unfortunately time isn't something I have in abundance at the moment. :(
Which reminds me! @.@

So I went to a conference in D.C. as part of a group. The hotel people were so nice. Which is amazing considering some of the stuff I saw them dealing with. -_- Props to hotel people! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I just stumbled upon a completely random bit of trivia that I'm not totally sure I'm thrilled about knowing. Learned today that human testicles are lighter than chimpanzee testicles but heavier than those of gorillas and orangutans.
Mine are probably a bit heavier coz I don't have a habit of.... never mind. It would be TMI. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: The power of opinion can go quite far if your mind is weak enough. Okay, I'll stop sounding like Yoda now... I've had two computers die on me, and now I'm using one without Word on it. This is harder than it should be... f*ck, I love writing though and I want to write some more! Also, I just rubbed my eyes and I had tea tree oil on them. Sh!t, this burns like a mofo.

Some Nights

No Shape
I know I'm only 18 but I think I'm getting ~too old to go up front at all of these shows. ; _ ;

Tonight I was in the wrong place at the wrong time two times:
1. When the lead singer decided to drop into the crowd to sing and dance with us. I was in that general area and thought I was dying.
2. When the same guy wanted to crowdsurf to the bar, get a shot. Then crowdsurf back to the stage to finish the song, I was once again in the wrong place. I was somehow caught right in the middle of everyone carrying him and was trapped with no chance of escape.

I don't know what happened because I usually love this kind of stuff but everything hurts right now. XD

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: I'm feeling pretty f*cking good right now, I have to say! After oversleeping for a change (I didn't know that was really a thing), I thought I'd get nothing done today, but instead wrote three songs, worked on others, drew a bunch of new sh*t, pecked away at coloring other sh*t and played the Hell out of some Mercenaries! Please forgive the gloaty tone of this post, if there is one... It's nice to have a good day.

[EDIT]
*red snip*
Wait... you had another computer die? Christ, you have all the luck, don't you? XD

Top Bottom