• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: Do all mothers flip a sh!t when you're behind the driver's wheel or is it just mine? Oh my god, I wish she'd just pop a xanax before getting in the car with me. The stress ain't worth it on my end!
^Yes. I've been driving for eight years now, and the occasional time I've had to drive my mother somewhere she flips out and acts as if it's my first time behind the wheel.
I'm so glad it's not just mine. She flipping touches the dashboard all the freaking time like I'm about to kill her or something. :rolleyes: Honestly, I love my car more than life itself and I won't do anything to endanger it. (Yeah, I know, I totally just skipped over my life and the life of my potential passengers and the other people on the road; my car is just that badass. ;))

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: Not sure if company is actually interested in hiring me, trolling me, or the HR department just has a quota to fill.
futuramafry.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Just out of curiosity I googled the name of the worst guest I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with, only to discover the racist prick is a lawyer.

Go figure.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I really and truly detest spring.

Haha. I don't like full winter when we should have spring! We got a meter of snow the last week. It's backbreaking when you have to move it. On second thought, I do like winter. I just don't like to get this much snow in one week, if dogs hadn't been peeing all over the place I would have made an igloo.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Haha. I don't like full winter when we should have spring! We got a meter of snow the last week. It's backbreaking when you have to move it. On second thought, I do like winter. I just don't like to get this much snow in one week, if dogs hadn't been peeing all over the place I would have made an igloo.
I feel your pain, man! I lived the first half of my life in upstate NY, and our winters there got pretty bad. Shoveling snow was grueling to say the least. On the flip side, I've spent the rest of my time in the south where our winters are damn near non-existent in comparison! It's just, like, a wall of invisible allergens all spring and summer (and part of fall).

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
A-f*cking-men! She's been the bane of my existence for the past hour (trying to get solo 'S' ranks).
I swear her worst spy in the world-self is getting on my nerves. I don't even know how in the world she lived this long in the series...oh wait, that's right, Leon was saving her every time she got a paper cut. Thanks, Leon. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom