• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Limited staffing at the office is awesome, because I can listen to podcasts uncensored out loud at work. Which is something I like very very much.

Found out a few hours ago that someone at my job tested positive for COVID. My entire branch is now being quarantined for the next 12 days and I’ve been experiencing a scratchy throat and nausea for the last 3 days... waiting to get tested now. -_-
No...no she isn't. She very adequetly rated. Right near the bottom of the list next to Ashley, Simmons, and Ark Thompson XD.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I just found out that there is a Sword Art Online game coming out in July for PS4. Granted I have only been watching SAO for a few weeks so I wouldn't have known earlier, but seems like maybe I got into the show at a good time?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Unless I get trapped in the SAO original world - I don't know if I would play a typically made SAO game. I love the show - even the sniper spinoff. Names escape me. But I am in to it.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Back to commuting to work everyday now, and Swedish authories just released new regulations yesterday that advices aginst using ANY sort of public transport whether it be bus, tram, or subway. Basically any form of commuting service where you can't book a seat. It feels terrible because I have a pretty long way to work and I can't afford to buy a car right now.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Suddenly, this past week, I have been getting like 20 to 30 notifications. It could be because newcomers like Soul Fist have been very active and everyone has a debate going on with AlbertWesker959 in some thread. hahaha.

But I look forward to hearing a lot of new voices especially after the RE8 trailer.

D

Deleted member 21244

So I'm receiving some death treath on my ps4 message recently, by many account, but it look like is the same person that create different account... The things is that I don't know who this guy is, never meet any of his account in any multiplayer game, but i recently shared my psn account name on this forum, and I was wondering if someone took my name and decided to joke whit me

Well if this is the Case is not funny at all, and it's becoming Annoying

Turo602

The King of Kings
So I'm receiving some death treath on my ps4 message recently, by many account, but it look like is the same person that create different account... The things is that I don't know who this guy is, never meet any of his account in any multiplayer game, but i recently shared my psn account name on this forum, and I was wondering if someone took my name and decided to joke whit me

Well if this is the Case is not funny at all, and it's becoming Annoying

Could be spam. I get bots all the time that always try to flirt with me and I feel it's because my gamer tags have been entered in sites like the one hosting my signature and is visible for everyone to see here too. Even on Xbox, I get random friend requests from generic accounts with 0 gamer score.

D

Deleted member 21244

Could be spam. I get bots all the time that always try to flirt with me and I feel it's because my gamer tags have been entered in sites like the one hosting my signature and is visible for everyone to see here too. Even on Xbox, I get random friend requests from generic accounts with 0 gamer score.
I hope so

But this one act differently, i reply to his message and he talked like a normal person, he say that he will find were i live and he will be swatting me

Don't know, could actually be nothing, maybe he is just some randoms idiot, but it's annoying

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
^Many people get a kick out of threatening people, both online and in real life, but luckily 99% are weaklings whom would never dare to fulfill their stupid threats. The best way to deal with these people is actually to not reply at all, if they don't get attention they'll quickly get bored and disappear. Unless you're trolling them back and making a YouTube video about it, that's actually pretty fun. I've seen people on YouTube doing that.

D

Deleted member 21244

I'd be cautious of opening messages from strangers. Heard some bad things about doing that on Playstation that I just ended up changing my settings so only friends can message me.
Yeah i did that right now, nobody can send me message anymore... Hope this help

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Random insomnia has been a real nuisance since lockdown began in March. I've been awake since yesterday morning and it sucks.

Teen Tyrant

The Master Debater
Wondering if 2020 is God’s or nature’s way of telling us that they have just finally had enough of us and decided to pull the plug. Our species has been circling the drain for a while now, and I’m not sure how we might make it stop. I’m not sure if we should, either.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Sad to hear that pretty much all movies are being moved to 2021 with Godzilla vs. Kong being pushed back yet again. A Quiet Place is still currently pegged for September, but who knows if it'll even keep its spot at this point.

In that sense, I'm kinda thankful for Tenet keeping its July release window. It may seem like financial suicide to release a $250m movie with limited attendance (it needs in the ballpark of $600-650 mil just to break even), but it'll help keep the industry alive, which Chris Nolan is all about the moviegoing experience, which surely factored into his decision to stick with it.

Top Bottom