• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Now I know why this asshole didn't want us to look at the rest of his bank statements. :D Gotta talk to my boss next week to see if we should report it.
Report that creepy prick. I'm not sure exactly what your job is, but it's wrong (at least morally) to not report him. If you work for the government then I'd be surprised if it's not your duty to report someone who's most likely a criminal.

Love and hugs for you, Femme. I'm sorry for your loss.
Ditto.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Sorry for your loss @La Femme Fatale

Life can be cruel sometimes. My dad's wife was given up to three weeks to live (though the doctors think it will only be a week). She's been battling cancer for a little over a year now and at one point it seemed like she was doing alright- considering the odds.

It's really hard seeing those two in this situation. They've lived a rough life so it's heartbreaking to see things end like this. She really is the one person that keeps my dad level headed...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

Life can be cruel sometimes. My dad's wife was given up to three weeks to live (though the doctors think it will only be a week). She's been battling cancer for a little over a year now and at one point it seemed like she was doing alright- considering the odds.

It's really hard seeing those two in this situation. They've lived a rough life so it's heartbreaking to see things end like this. She really is the one person that keeps my dad level headed...
I'm really sorry for you and your family, bSTAR. <3

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I'm sorry to hear that. <3

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm so sorry to hear that, Star.

I'm totally having the worst week ever. My good friend dies in a car accident, a 97-yr-old man totals the passenger side of my car and one of my senior colleagues is sending me inappropriate messages late at night. Like I can't deal with this week.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

Really sorry to hear that, bSTAR. I lost my Grandmother just last year to a chronic condition of some kind (I can't remember what it was exactly), I can only imagine the heartache of losing a PARENT.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
NOOOOO! Persona 5 was delayed again for a DLC that I don't want!? GRRRRRRR.
I'm actually thrilled about the delay myself, because when I found out it was dub only, I completely wrote it off. Now I'm super-excited about it again!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm actually thrilled about the delay myself, because when I found out it was dub only, I completely wrote it off. Now I'm super-excited about it again!
You don't like dubs?
They could have released the game when planned instead of delaying the whole thing for some DLC that some people don't want.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
It's kind of a hard rule with me. If something is created for a certain territory and actually set in that territory, it needs to be in the intended language when it comes to other territories. On a more personal note, I really, really hate mispronunciations we get in a lot of game dubs (there's a glaring one in the first five seconds of the Ryuji trailer where the character mispronounces his own name).

But I do agree that there was no real reason to delay the game just for a piece of DLC. Of course, I have a feeling the delay has other reasoning than just adding the Japanese audio. Then again, I'm always suspect of corporate motives! xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Don't worry, I'm ok. My friend died in a car accident yesterday. He was fine one day and gone the next. That's what I meant.

I'm so terribly sorry for both of you. Big hugs.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Really sorry to hear that, bSTAR. I lost my Grandmother just last year to a chronic condition of some kind (I can't remember what it was exactly), I can only imagine the heartache of losing a PARENT.
Aww I'm sorry about your grandmother, ugh I know I will be the biggest wreck the day my grandma passes...
I appreciate the kind words though, death is awful. This has been an eye opener though.

I'm so terribly sorry for both of you. Big hugs.

*HUGS*

Top Bottom