• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'd Play it...

10469664_863054327048789_7186129108595349226_n.jpg

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I'm really feeling like the last few weeks have changed me as a person. I've learned a lot about myself and the people around me. People who I considered to be friends for life have turned out to be d*cks. Conversely, people who I thought weren't that bothered about me have shown that they actually do care. Most of all, I've learned that I'm a lot braver than I thought. I've not had that much drama in my life over the last five or six years and because of it, I've always thought that when drama did arise, I wouldn't stick up for myself and I would do what I could to smooth things over. Turns out that that wasn't the case - I've stood up for myself and then some. Yes, this may mean that I've lost a couple of friends, but with how they were acting, it seems like they weren't friends worth having anyway. In the long run, it's for the best.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I was recently playing Resident Evil: Outbreak and my thought is: Kevin's a creeper. Was just playing Decisions, Decisions as Cindy in her "funny bunny" costume and as soon as the level started I hear Kevin go: "hey :suggestive:" in this drawn out, inappropriate way. He then proceeded to follow me around the entire level spouting random, yet creepy ad-libs.

It was weird.

Never again. :horde:

ArabPikachu

@Jen
I've experienced multiple cases of the "friend turned-enemy" scenario (inside and outside the internet); It has taught me to be more careful about who I choose to be friends with

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
@Jen
I've experienced multiple cases of the "friend turned-enemy" scenario (inside and outside the internet); It has taught me to be more careful about who I choose to be friends with
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be more careful in future. But the thing is, you never know when someone is going to turn. You might choose them to be your friend because they seem like a great person. That's what happened here, and it turns out that that I was totally wrong. But I guess that's life. I mean, nobody has the same friends throughout their whole life. Only a select few stay with you. You just live and learn and try to prevent it from happening again.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I've starting rewatching the Total Drama series and man, I forgot how much I loved that show. Plus it reminded me why I had a folder full of NoCo fanart on my laptop.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Tonight I dreamed that I was going to get married to a human, but then an evil queen with magic powers showed up and cursed the land, so the wedding didn't take place... I think I've been watching too much Once Upon A Time lately!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: Tonight I dreamed that I was going to get married to a human, but then an evil queen with magic powers showed up and cursed the land, so the wedding didn't take place... I think I've been watching too much Once Upon A Time lately!
I've been watching too much Pretty Little Liars, as I keep expecting the Queen Bee-bitches in life to magically transform into nice, well-rounded individuals. Pigs will create black-hole generating weapons before that happens.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: That moment you realize you're lonely and desperate for a relationship when you feel envious of a non-canon pairing between 2 fictional characters.

ArabPikachu

Although I initially intended to distribute candy to kiddos in my neighborhood for Halloween, I had to work 8 hours at Giant for the sake of making a Happy Halloween shopping experience for customers.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: I take care of my hair every day, even trying out new hair styles and colours now and then, I put on some lipstick and perfume and I use skin lotion even though I don't need it, my face is always clean, I watch my weight and even lost a bit of it lately, I epilate my legs whenever it's necessary and there's no single piece of street clothing in my closet that could be called ugly.

Yet none of this matters apparently, I've recently been told that I'm letting myself go - basically just because I no longer use as much makeup as I did five years ago. Seriously? So it's all about makeup these days? If I used more makeup again, but didn't do any of the things I listed above, would I be better off? Sorry, but 6 am in the morning is a horrible time to get up as it is, I'm not getting up even earlier just to paint my face when all I do is go to work, a place where brains are more important than beauty, and where no one looks at me anyway.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
CT: I take care of my hair every day, even trying out new hair styles and colours now and then, I put on some lipstick and perfume and I use skin lotion even though I don't need it, my face is always clean, I watch my weight and even lost a bit of it lately, I epilate my legs whenever it's necessary and there's no single piece of street clothing in my closet that could be called ugly.

Yet none of this matters apparently, I've recently been told that I'm letting myself go - basically just because I no longer use as much makeup as I did five years ago. Seriously? So it's all about makeup these days? If I used more makeup again, but didn't do any of the things I listed above, would I be better off? Sorry, but 6 am in the morning is a horrible time to get up as it is, I'm not getting up even earlier just to paint my face when all I do is go to work, a place where brains are more important than beauty, and where no one looks at me anyway.
I think Women should go natural more often...I'd rather find someone attractive without it, and really want to be around them, then see them with makeup, think they're attractive then they take the makeup off and be a complete dumpster fire...That said, go natural, and f*ck what others think...

Top Bottom