• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm listening to Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard! It's an amazing track and very catchy! It's also so sad, well to me at least... I can relate :(

As to what this reminds me of in terms of Resident Evil?! LMAO! Nothing!
Actually it does kind of remind me of some of cult following on Deviantart who thinks that Wesker is just misunderstood. They like to think that Wesker just wants to be loved and feels rejected and no one wanna give Wesker no lovin :'( So Wesker is all ****ed off and has a dose of severe daddy issues and wants to see the whole world burn because of it! >:D
Yes it's as stupid as it sounds and YES there are people who actually believe this and argue it to be true.

So I'm just gunna be a loser and eat this giant lollipop that I brought for the hell of it. To be honest I haven't had one of these since I was like 12 years old. So I'm just gunna sit here and enjoy the **** out of it and be a little kid again! JUST!LIKE! WESKER!!! >=D

2nk58cn.jpg

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I swear half the time I'm a contrarian and don't even know it. This is the first track of one of my favourite albums ever, The Beginner's Guide To Throwing Shapes. Of course, I didn't know until after it cemented itself as one of my favourites that I discovered most people didn't like it. Mixed to negative reviews and it didn't chart on the Billboard whatsoever.

Ehh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@KManX89

You got a GREAT taste in music! Both bands are great and the former is my all time favorite band! Been a fan since I first heard them when I was 12.... Waaaaay before the lame A.I. days, so glad they are back with their Trilogy! Can't wait for the new album! I had the luxury of seeing them live in 2009 and it was by far the greatest concert I've ever been too! It was crazy! They had a 10+ minute solo for Minority, played their old stuff, and was absolutely crazy. Tre set off 3 bombs in the stadium nearly giving the crowd a heart attack! Disrupted the opening band, tons of pyrotechnics, got drunk on stage in a bunny outfit, Billie dressed as a king and jacked off during King for a Day in front of someone's mom on stage (a little unnecessary), Billie kissed some dude for the lulz (a tradition to support open love even though he's married) Oh and I've heard rumors that they were banned from the stadium for life LMAO It was also apparently open for people of all ages unbeknownst to the band.

Still the greatest and most eventful concert I've ever seen in my life. The interaction with the fans was incredible and they let fans come on stage and sing the songs in their place at one point and play the instruments. There were so many other incredible moments and it was an experience that could ever be replaced in my music life.

I'll celebrate with this fantastic song and kick it old school with one of their most famous concerts where they were high as hell. I wished I was there and no I don't support drugs xD and yes Green Day refers to being stoned and yes they were original named Sweet Children and did not swear until their third album "Dookie" xD

Sorry I couldn't resist my excitement for this band as I am really passionate about them. Hahaha you really sparked me up!

Song starts at 0:43 so skip to there ;)

Last edited:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

This is off the new album, Immortalized. Not gonna lie, the new album's been kinda disappointing so far, but this is a good song off of it,

Top Bottom