• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I think all-out disco/funk Michael is pretty underrated by the general public. Those first 5 tracks from Off The Wall are good, solid tracks.

umbra aeterna

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uA3NV8oCO9E

The link is to the song "Conductor" by A.F.I,the album is called burials (it's a **** album,don't bother.This is the best song on it).What spuned this song.
I tried to read some new52 DC stories...hate most of it except parts of Justice leauge dark.One thing I do think was awesome was the Zatanna/John Constantine/Nick Necro three way thing. This song really makes me think about Nick Necro.All three together cuz they were a coven but especially him.(for those who don't know,he'sa anew addition.Could've been handled better but whatever.I dn't expect much from american comics and all that stupid retconning.BTW they f*cked Hellblazer up with the new52 Constantine.I was tempted to write a script and send it in...so out of anger I wrote some fics about it

Last edited:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Bought Papers, Please and as soon as I watched the trailer and heard this song on the main menu, couldn't stop listening to it.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Yeah, this series is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. Extreme sexual tension between complete opposites is just entertaining to me.

EDIT: oh yeah, NSFW. You've been warned. A bit too late.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Yeah, this series is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. Extreme sexual tension between complete opposites is just entertaining to me.

EDIT: oh yeah, NSFW. You've been warned. A bit too late.

Nice to know where that green cat came from, after seeing him on YourMovieSucks.org.

Top Bottom